Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Virginia's 2nd Amendment Movement Ready And Armed

Virginia's Second Amendment Movement Ready And Armed

by Elisabeth Meinecke

01/15/2009 Print This

Obama’s election has already produced one result he probably didn’t intend: a boost to the Second Amendment movement.

Philip Van Cleave, the president of Virginia Citizen’s Defense League, said the organization has seen an increase in membership and the number of firearms purchased since Obama’s election. People are waiting up to 30 minutes in line to get into gun shows, and dealers are running out of ammunition on the first day (the shows typically last two to three).

“Shows that were busy have been flooded,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Wooooo Hoooooo now thats a state I could live in
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am one of those who waited an hour to get into a gun show here in Vegas....and I am now a happy camper!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    I am one of those who waited an hour to get into a gun show here in Vegas....and I am now a happy camper!!!!
    Another Grandma packin heat? I love it!