Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED. "WE THE PEOPLE" SPOKE TO DEAF EARS. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAD NO REPRESENTATION. I FEEL VIOLATED BIG TIME.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HARD WORK, WONDERFUL ATTITUDES, and YES, FOR THE PRAYERS - GOD WILL BE US IN EVERY SITUATION

Ephesians 4:32
    We are living in the End Times. We can't begin to fanthom Gods will. All I know is that I trust in Him, and can't wait to be with Him soon...
    DITTO Doots
    DITTO!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DON'T WORRY. WE ARE GOING TO BE OK. WE ARE "TRUE" AMERICANS WHO ARE STRONG. WE WILL HELP EACH OTHER. GOOD ALWAYS WINS IN THE END.

Yes Doots. Group hug.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Yes Doots. Group hug.

I'M SO PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN. WE HAVE PROVEN, IN SPITE OF ADVERSITY, THAT WE CAN WORK TOGETHER. THAT SAYS A LOT, SO HOLD YOUR HEAD UP! WE HAVE SHOWN WHAT AMERICANS ARE ALL ABOUT. (DON'T TREAD ON US!) WE ARE THE TRUE HEART OF THIS COUNTRY, AND WILL DEFEAT THIS TYRANNY IN THE END.

HUGE GROUP HUG TO YOU ALL!

I think this bill is already showing adverse effects. The Dow had gained about 300 points this morning before the bill was passed. But now it has lost all those points because of the bill. I don't think it's going to take long for this thing to come back and bite 'em big time.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I think this bill is already showing adverse effects. The Dow had gained about 300 points this morning before the bill was passed. But now it has lost all those points because of the bill. I don't think it's going to take long for this thing to come back and bite 'em big time.
    We need a list of all the traitors so we can VOTE THEM OUT!!! TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE!!!

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by hell2pay

Thank you for posting hell2pay

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by hell2pay

Thank you for posting hell2pay
    THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE LIST OF NAMES OF THE TRAITORS.
    I AM GOING AFTER THEM ON SATURDAY. I HAVE BEEN SO ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED WITH THE BAILOUT THAT I WASNT GOING TO GET ON MY COMPUTER FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. I AM JUST ANSWERING MY EMAILS.

I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW AND WILL EMAIL EVERY SINGLE TRAITOR WHO VOTED YES FOR THE "BAILOUT OF THE PIGS".

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast