Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They shouldn't call this a bailout, they should call it a finger in the dike.

And how many illegal aliens are going to be receiving bailout assistance?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm also curious about each member of congresses' investment portfolio. Is this more about them than us....I think so. Wonder what would be the easiest way to get a by member portfolio value and compare that to their vote on this bill....
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    I'm curious here...if the bailout goes through how much money will the Fed have to print and what will it devalue the dollar to based upon the criteria established in the constitution for the value of a dollar in precious metal? Also, what will that do to our hourly wage value? I can almost guarantee that congress will vote themselves a rise next year to offset the devaluation of the dollar! Our hourly wage will not increase and the cost of goods will skyrocket! Anyone want to bet against me?
    THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN. THAT IS WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS. THIS IS WHY THE AVERAGE AMERICAN IS FALLING BEHIND. WE KEEP MAKING THE SAME MONEY, BUT EVERYTHING GOES UP. SO IN REALITY WE ARE MAKING LESS AND LESS MONEY AS THE YEARS PASS.

They put extension of unemployment benefits in this too?! Unbelievable!

It seems like most people who voted no are embracing this thing now.

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

And how many illegal aliens are going to be receiving bailout assistance?

Dixie
    I would bet all because the responsible people of the land who work hard and pay their bills and love their country are being held up at gunpoint for the irresponsible lawbreakers..It is heartbreaking

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I heard on Fox that they're not sure they have enough votes. Pray, people, pray!
    How many votes over the top do they need for this to pass? I heard it somewhere but I cant remember.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Yes Doots, they just picked a number, a really big number.

Don't forget the 630 billion that the Federal Reserve is giving.

Ephesians 4:32

Good Lord!

Dixie wrote
    Correct Dixie. Why would they want to strap billions on the backs of taxpayers if a deep recession/depression is coming? We will need our dollars and Wall Street wants to take the money that we must have to go through the financial slow down.

It is in part a bailout of illegal alien costs from services and benefits that have crippled state and local communities and a bailout of illegal alien subprime mortgages.

PRAY!

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I heard on Fox that they're not sure they have enough votes. Pray, people, pray!
    How many votes over the top do they need for this to pass? I heard it somewhere but I cant remember.
    I'm not sure if they are using the 2/3 majority rule on this. Or if they are going by the most votes.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Rush Limbaugh is on the radio and it is currently 12:35 pm on east coast. Rush says the vote is going to begin in half hour or so. Supposedly they are saying that a vote will take place ONLY if they know they have the votes to pass it.

This means if they go to a vote - a list needs to be made of every single person who voted for the bill and in the next few weeks if they come up for a "re-election' they need to be voted out of office.

Keep calling it is all we can do.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast