Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Vote Out Bailout Backers

Vote Out Bailout Backers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A60F8JEBMSQ

http://www.seektress.com/votegide.htm Vote NO! For Those Who Voted Yes to the Bailout.
    Your Voters Guide for the Next Four Years.

McCain and Obama both voted yes for the bailout. Vote third party in the Presidential election. Vote out your Congresspeople who voted for the bailout.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Airborne!

MW
    AirborneSapper7 wrote:

Vote out your Congresspeople who voted for the bailout.
    Ignoring their position on illegal immigration and border security would be pure folly. Our primary mission here is illegal immigration and border security. I'd suggest we keep that in mind when deciding on whom we want representing us in the U.S. Congress.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ignoring their position on illegal immigration and border security would be pure folly. Our primary mission here is illegal immigration and border security. I'd suggest we keep that in mind when deciding on whom we want representing us in the U.S. Congress.
    And I would say there is Power in numbers. Corruption is corruption... you cannot be part corrupt. You either are or you are not... not a gray area here. The House and the Senate need to be cleared out and NORMAL people put into place. If we divide ourselves into little sub groups we have lost not only the picture we have lost everything.

Somehow you get lost in the fact that we are paying for subprime loans / credit cards that Illegal Aliens defaulted on... or are you just confused again....

YOU and I are now subsidizing more Illegal Alien activity..... What are you thinking about... it's now OK.... NO.... boot out any criminal activity to include those that want open borders

Politicians can and will tell you they will not raise taxes... watch and see... your taxes will shoot up not long after the election.... they will have no choice. You have and will pay for this ILLEGAL INVASION wether you want too or not
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is what we are going to end up with if we dont put these lunitics in check... more of the same (Just what America needs) more lunitics running the assylum

take your country back America

Mohhammad Atta

MW
    Somehow you get lost in the fact that we are paying for subprime loans / credit cards that Illegal Aliens defaulted on... or are you just confused again....
    No, it's not me that is confused. My top top issues are: #1 illegal immigration, and #2 border security. I for one am not going to vote a staunch illegal immigrant opponent out of office because he or she voted on the bailout. FYI: not everyone that voted on the bail out is corrupt. Some actually followed their heart and thought it was the right thing to do. Do I agree with it, no, but I'm not going to allow their position to dictate my position in opposition to illegal immigration. Using your logic would have us reelect all incumbents, regardless of immigration position, that voted against the bail out.

or are you just confused again
    Are the personal insults really necessary? I believe your point can be made without them.

The photographic image of Mohhammad Atta was a nice touch but what does it have to do with the bail out or our allies in the U.S. Congress against illegal immigration?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It doesnt matter if they followed they're hearts or not... think about that when your taxes shoot up ..... and they will

Corruption breeds corruption and standards are lowerd once again to take us down to a third world status

When 142 top Economists in the US say this is the wrong path to take I do think I would believe them 100% of the time rather that even thinking on Supporting Bush, Pelosi, Reid, Bernanke and Paulson and more corrupt acts that dismantle America

by the way... all of these slugs want open borders as well

Broke is broke.. we are not part broke, we are dirt broke and being robbed once again to prop up failed policy.

I will not support anyone that kind of supports America. If they are not part of the solution - They Are The Problem.

It's time to clean house and put the corruption on trial in front of the people

more of the same MW... I put very little value on what you have to say

MW
    AirborneSapper7 wrote:

by the way... all of these slugs want open borders as well
    No, not all of the individuals that voted for the bail out support open borders. For example, Tom Tancredo immediately comes to mind, and there are others.

AirebornSapper7 wrote:

more of the same MW... I put very little value on what you have to say
    That's your prerogative. I'm sorry I'm not lockstep in agreeance with your logic on all issues. Does that dilute the value of my opinion? Honestly, I respect your opinion - sorry you can't seem to afford me the same courtesy.

your lost once again MW... I was commenting on Bush, Pelosi, Reid, Bernanke and Paulson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast