Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voter Fraud In Sutton, New Hampshire?

Vote Recount money bomb $67,000 - VOTE FRAUD CONFIRMED
    Posted January 9th, 2008 by haightashbury1969

Ok, so by now we all know vote fraud has been confirmed in Sutton, NH. They recorded zero votes, but now they've admitted that Ron Paul received 31. Also, there was a ton of suspicious activity last night. How about Hillary's lawyers intimidating Obama and Ron Paul poll workers, and kicking some of them out, or how about the "other" category for the dems in one of the precincts having a ridiculous number of votes dumped into it, very suspicious!! I mean NO ONE thought Hillary was going to win, and she comes back and BEATS Obama in NEW HAMPSHIRE??? NO, no, no.

The Ron Paul campaign needs $67,000 to recount the NH votes, it will be great publicity and they can't call us kooks because we have now CONFIRMED fraud in Sutton.

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/23606
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They recorded zero votes, but now they've admitted that Ron Paul received 31.
    The Ron Paul campaign needs $67,000 to recount the NH votes
    This is obsurd, but not unexpected.

So he only needs $67k? Given his past fund raising experience, that shouldn't take him longer than an hour!

So again I will ask this question: If Paul doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, then why are so many people going to such efforts to silence him?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Why would PAUL or The Ron Paul campaign need $67,000 to recount the NH votes,

I dont understand

dont the vote poll people just re do it

I don't know, Greg, but I remember when the Bush/Kerry votes were recounted people had to pay their own money to get it done. I remember one newspaper doing this, for instance.

Another link to this story.

http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1587
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Where does all of this mess stand right now?

Is the MSM reporting on any of it? No really....c'mon guys, stop laughing....I ask a serious question here

I haven't heard anything about this on the MSM. And you probably won't because they don't want to public to know this is going on. That would go against their agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I haven't heard anything about this on the MSM. And you probably won't because they don't want to public to know this is going on. That would go against their agenda.

Thanks tinybob.......the kids are home sick so I've had their shows on and I can't hang out in the bedroom trying to catch news or I'd not get anything else done today so I was wondering if anything had been mentioned at all.

Now I'm just wondering for how long the MSM think they can continue not reporting it, especially if someone like Obama raises a fuss. And, I cannot imagine he wouldn't if he believes for one minute that something isn't right.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast