Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Voters desert President Barack Obama in Ted Kennedy seat

From The Sunday Times
    January 17, 2010

Voters desert President Barack Obama in Ted Kennedy seat

A Democratic stronghold is under threat and losing it could cost the president dear, writes Christina Lamb in Boston

Former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, right, campaigns with Massachusetts State Senator Scott Brown, R-Wrentham

Christina Lamb in Boston

* 27 Comments

Recommend? (9)

It is a bitterly cold day in Boston, Massachusetts, and Bernard Feeney and his son are bringing in the day’s catch. The 100 lobsters writhing in the traps will end up on the tables of some of the best restaurants in Europe but what Feeney will earn barely covers his costs.

“I wanted to be a lobsterman since I was a little kid on the dock,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Coakley’s friends describe her as witty with an encyclopedic knowledge of Broadway musicals,
    Now THAT changes everything... NOT!

[b]Bill Clinton, the former president, flew in for a rally last Friday even though, as a United Nations special envoy for Haiti, he had not slept for three days. “I came here to tell the people of Massachusetts that this country’s revolution was born in Massachusetts against those who abused power ... do you now want to put Massachusetts on the side of the power abusers?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="azwreath"][b]Bill Clinton, the former president, flew in for a rally last Friday even though, as a United Nations special envoy for Haiti, he had not slept for three days. “I came here to tell the people of Massachusetts that this country’s revolution was born in Massachusetts against those who abused power ... do you now want to put Massachusetts on the side of the power abusers?â€
    "

[quote="miguelina"][quote="azwreath"][b]Bill Clinton, the former president, flew in for a rally last Friday even though, as a United Nations special envoy for Haiti, he had not slept for three days. “I came here to tell the people of Massachusetts that this country’s revolution was born in Massachusetts against those who abused power ... do you now want to put Massachusetts on the side of the power abusers?â€