Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Mine voted for Wall Street instead of Main street however I was not surprised.

Thanks for posting so I can call the good guys and congratulate them.

MW
    Rep. David Price (D-NC) voted yes. No surprise here because he is against what I am for a large majority of the time.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow! Tancredo, King (NY) & Jeff Sessions all voted for it! It's too bad we have to axe them, since they are so strongly opposed to the criminal alien invasion!

I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be cheering for Jeff Flake, Shirley Jackson-Lee or my Rep. John Lewis. I guess they're good for something, after all

Also, I see that the GA Rep. Barrow (D) who ALIPAC has listed for replacement, voted this down! I wonder if William will consider this

Here's what another GA Rep. Westmoreland sent out after the vote:
    [quote]Bailout poses long-term problems for nation

Lynn today voted against the $700 billion bailout plan, but pledged his support for returning to work on the issue later in the week. The vote in the House failed 205-228.

Lynn issued the following statement after today's vote:

“As the financial crisis has unfolded over the past year, we’ve slowly watched the dominos drop one after another and we’ve seen one bailout after another,â€

Interesting, right. And we need to check all those "no" voters and see how they truly stand on undocumented immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Interesting, right. And we need to check all those "no" voters and see how they truly stand on undocumented immigrants.
    Absolutely, time for the reckoning for the traitors. Everyone of them that voted yes for this travesty needs to lose his or her job!!! Their loyalty is not to Americans! I would like to think that Tancredo was fooled by this travesty. However, he heard everything against it and he heard us and still voted yes. It is confusing.

There was one only who voted NV -- Weller (R-Il) -- Wonder if he was absent or just a WUZ!?

I am so saddened by Tancredo's vote and Sessions.

Although Tancredo has earned my gratitude for bringing illegal immigration to the forefront - this is a vote against this country and it is a hand out to illegals.

Can't he see that.

I say look at the ones who have voted with us on illegal immigration AND on this - out goes the rest.

You can't be for the country on one issue and against it on another. That seems to reek of pay offs from special interests.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Serenanocturna
    Wow! Tancredo, King (NY) & Jeff Sessions all voted for it! It's too bad we have to axe them, since they are so strongly opposed to the criminal alien invasion!
    Jeff Sessions is in the senate.
    this sessions is in the house and from TEXAS

Email I received from Rep Dave Camp(? I dont know who he is but he seems to know who I am p.s. Take a look at all of his pals that were FOR the bailout too.)

*“Risk of doing nothing was too great.â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast