Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voting Is Not A Hate Crime!

Voting Is Not A Hate Crime!

Bill Lussenheide- Candidate US Congress CA- 49

http://www.FaithFam ilyFreedoms. blogspot. com
    The book "1984" written by George Orwell was certainly ahead of its time. In fact, the plot and story of the book are almost prophetic, especially in light of the fact that it was written in 1949.

The book describes a global government that had given words new meanings. The slogan for the Party was "War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength." The process of changing the meaning of words and also the facts of history was known as "doublethink" . The so called, Ministry of Love enforced this agenda of the State, (known as Big Brother), through intimidation, fear, and brainwashing. Its importance was played down by the State, but its function was well known and it was arguably the most important of the State's ministry…controlling the will and thought process of the entire population.

The "Thought Police" thru a labyrinth of monitoring devices, cameras and media control, with the help of spying performed by fellow citizens, had the population constantly monitored to insure complete thought compliance.

In a process that has occurred at an amazingly rapid rate, we the citizens of the United States, now live in an Orwellian world of doublethink. Somehow, a democratic vote, supposedly cast the "wrong way", involving ANY ISSUE or ANY CANDIDATE can be considered "HATE".

"Tolerance" and "Not Hating" are now been elevated to be the highest human virtues based on today's post-modern, post-Christian, humanistic values. Character, Integrity and Faith have been denigrated and antiquated as values. Certainly this new agenda helps to neutralize opposition to any scheme put forth by social planners and the globalist "New World Order".

One of the greatest tactics used by those who are insane is to attempt to get you to doubt your own sanity. Never let anyone get you to internally doubt that your legal vote on any issue or candidate is a "hate crime" or somehow motivated by "hate".

Thankfully, the World War II generation had more common sense and sanity than to esteem false virtues like "Tolerance" and "Not Hating" when they battled and conquered the twin evil empires of the Japanese and the Nazis!

Read more of Bill Lussenheide' s "Speaks Out" columns at:
    http://www.FaithFam ilyFreedoms. blogspot. com __._,_.___

I know this election it sure came out like that. I can't tell you all the articles where you were a racist if you didn't vote for Obama......the thought of not agreeing with his stance on things was impossible. They're already starting on the game plan that if he runs into any problems or anything it's because of "racism". You can't even question how he plans to do something in geninune concern, without being called a racist or a hate monger.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to alipac BlackHorse70, we are glad to have you with us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome BlackHorse70!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-138178.html

Here's a link to an article I posted too. A middle school girl wore a McCain shirt one day and a Obama shirt the next. The reactions were startling.

Just startling...

Thank you for the welcomes...good to be here.

FedUp-I saw that article. It was as startling as it was interesting. Brave kid....

Welcome BlackHorse70.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Welcome to Alipac Blackhorse

I think this was a racist election as many people were only voting for the president and did not care much for anything else. This is what I heard from several people who worked the election. Has anyone else heard the same?

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I know this election it sure came out like that. I can't tell you all the articles where you were a racist if you didn't vote for Obama......the thought of not agreeing with his stance on things was impossible. They're already starting on the game plan that if he runs into any problems or anything it's because of "racism". You can't even question how he plans to do something in geninune concern, without being called a racist or a hate monger.

AMEN
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird

AMEN
    I turn it around on them and say you voted FOR him because he was black and that alone tells you, that you are racist. Of course them come unglued and say NO its for this or that. Then I say OH so if I voted FOR someone else for this or that, then the same standard isn't applied to me. I totally discount their argument and walk away shaking my head. They don't know what to do about it then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast