Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Wait Until We Throw These Rascals Out

Wait Until We Throw These Rascals Out

October 29, 2010
    by Chip Wood

I read a very depressing statistic last week. In a nationwide poll, some 63 percent of adult Americans said they do not think they will be able to maintain their present standard of living much longer, much less improve it.

This made me very sad — and a little bit angry, too. Sad, because for 200 years, this country held out the promise of a better life to everyone who was willing to work for it. We could argue for hours about what America means to each of us. But for all of my life, until now, it meant the opportunity to build a better life — and to expect that your children would achieve even more than you have.

My grandparents arrived here as penniless immigrants. They never took a dime of charity. They would have slit their wrists before accepting welfare. As new arrivals from Ireland in the early 20th century, they saw “Irish Need Not Applyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals

THe problem is illegal aliens who use our tax dollars for free health care and Americans pay for those expenses. We have to enforce current immigration laws and stop illegal immigration. The money spent on free health care for illegal aliens, must be spent on health care for Americans or legal residents. We must remove from office all the politicians who support illegal aliens. And those politicians who support amnesty for illegals. Do not forget tomorrow Americans, vote all those politicians out: Republicans, Democrats or independets (those who support illegal aliens and amnesty for illegal aliens, law breakers).