Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

A police officer informs a customer that the Walmart located is closed after the scene of chaos early Friday morning.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wal-Mart worker Jimmy Overby told the News that workers took the store doors off of their hinges as they fought their way into the store.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's really sad. I heard a 28 year old woman also miscarried.

Stop buying crap from China.

It should be Form One Line and Single File or you don't get in.

I personally think they should show the store video over and over on the news to shame the killers but then again, it's a murder video.

Dixie

In all seriousness....having worked a number of these Black Fridays....people act like animals.....and I'm sorry for insulting animals.

I about got trampled just trying to get into work. It was one time I watched and was ashamed to be considered the same sex or species as the things I saw stampeeding the store. They beat each other, fell flat on their face running, stole carts........it was the most disgusting display I've ever seen.

I have never shopped a Black Friday and so far I haven't seen such a deal it was worth dying for. They could give it away and I wouldn't show up.

Here's a hint......if it says, one time offer or special purchase......9 out of 10 will be returning, because half the junk doesn't work. The vast majority WILL be on sale later on. It's truely sickening and shows like this make me deathly afraid of what this country will be like when people are actually starving and REALLY in need of something.

I don't shop on Black Friday. The crowds are too much. And we need to do with less spending in these times. This is so sad. The government should require single lines when more than twenty people are entering a door within seconds of each other.

Actually, the Wal-Mart corporation and others should have a capacity law on the entrance area. Aren't there restaurant and movie capacity laws?

The America of joy and a good shopping is over. And it seems we are regressing and not thinking about consequences of our actions.

crazybird: Hey,
    It's truely sickening and shows like this make me deathly afraid of what this country will be like when people are actually starving and REALLY in need of something.
    I totally agree, we are in trouble. Try to have a gun, bullets, and supply to last oneself from going out into the public. It is better to do without than to die.

One could almost understand if the country was different,Bangladesh,
    and the throngs of humanity were starving and had been waiting two days for food.But wealthy Americans (By Wordly Standards)stampeding
    to buy earthly tinsel,which in a few years will end up discarded or in a dusty box on a shelf in the garage.For shame!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? There is nothing that I need in this world that is so important that it would make me trample the life out of someone in order to get it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

one person trappled to death, another woman lost her baby (Miscarried) after being injured.... It sickens me to no end

People are acting more and more like savages

Welcome to the New and Improved Christmas Spirit. We trample people to death for cheap electronic equipment from China

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast