Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wanted: One Congress Member of Integrity

Wanted: One Congress Member of Integrity
    3Share 0digg
    WHERE ARE AMERICANS’ HEARTS?

by Gary Stevens

The Prophet Isaiah preached against idolatry and advocated repentance for man's sins

(Oct. 2, 2011) — Last week my wife went shopping. There were some items on sale at JC Penney, so with a limited budget in these Obamanomic times, she purchased several items. Coming home and trying on some of the clothes in preparing for cooler weather, one top did not fit well (too big), so she got out the receipt to take it back for an exchange or refund. To her surprise, one pair of jeans was not charged on the receipt. At the store she mentioned that she needed to exchange the top or get a refund and that the previous cashier inadvertently did not charge her for a pair of jeans. My wife wanted to pay for the jeans since they fit really nicely but were not charged on the receipt. The young woman at the register was AMAZED. She could not conceive of anyone coming back because of an error in the customer’s favor. She loudly said, “I’ve worked here for over five years and this never happens. To my wife’s surprise she said, “Really?â€

Debate Over – NOT Natural Born – Period
    40Share 0digg
    BIRTH ON U.S. SOIL DOES NOT EQUATE TO “NATURAL BORNâ€

Nice piece Kathyet! Looking forward to part II!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Nice piece Kathyet! Looking forward to part II!

Me too, hopefully I will find this link to bring it to and hopefully an update will be sent to me by the postemail....