Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Watch – Rep. McCaul on Antisemitism in Congress: ‘Omar Has to Go’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Watch – Rep. McCaul on Antisemitism in Congress: ‘Omar Has to Go’

Watch – Rep. McCaul on Antisemitism in Congress: ‘Omar Has to Go’

PENNY STARR9 Jul 2019
    2:37

Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX) said on Monday at the Christians United for Israel summit in Washington, DC, that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) should be removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee for her antisemitic remarks about Israel and the Jewish people.

McCaul, who is ranking member on the committee, made the remarks in an interview with Michelle Makori, anchor and editor-in-chief at the Israeli news outlet i24NEWS.
    “Now the U.S. and Israel enjoy a very special relationship,” Makori said. “It’s a mutually beneficial relationship. Israel is the U.S.’s only ally in the Middle East that shares the U.S.’s values.”
    “But that relationship, congressman, is coming under increased scrutiny and open hostility from certain members of Congress, as we heard from Vice President Mike Pence earlier today that there is antisemitism in the halls of Congress,” Makori said. “One particular Democratic member of Congress has been very hostile against Israel; has made comments that have been deemed as antisemitic, to put it mildly; and has made statements that many see as being openly in support of the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas.”
    “Now you’re the ranking member on the Foreign Affairs Committee,” Makori said. “What is being done to address it and should that member still be on that committee?”
    “I think we can take that applause as a no; she should not still be on that committee,” Makori said as the crowd rose to its feet.
    “Ultimately that’s a decision for Speaker Pelosi and Chairman Engel, but as for me … I think Omar has to go,” McCaul said.
    McCaul said that he believes this because of what happened during World War II when the Nazis killed millions of Jews.
    “There’s nothing more evil,” than what Hilter did, McCaul said.
    “We thought [antisemitism was] defeated after World War II, and now we’re seeing a rise of this antisemitism in Europe,” McCall said.
    And McCaul said he is “proud” of the committee’s historic strong bipartisan support for Israel.
    “And now for the first time we have a member on this committee who does not and is making antisemitic comments,” McCall said, adding that others have come to Omar’s defense, including Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI).
    “And then we have Tlaib and AOC joining in on the chorus against the Jewish people,” McCaul said. “This cannot stand in the United States of America.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...mar-has-to-go/

Some people like myself feel the exact opposite. These ANTI-CHRIST SATANIC groups like CUFI and foreign lobbies whose mission is to intentionally NATION -WRECK this nation and it's Constitution, like AIPAC and ADL, "HAVE TO GO", to just name just a few!!!!!

PLEASE EXPLAIN the ROTHSCHILD BUILT, SATANIC ISRAELI SUPREME COURT BUILDING TO ME? How could any real Christian worship, let alone support a nation with a national symbol such as this????? NOT ONLY does it central rotunda feature the Green Pyramid with the "ALL SEEING EYE of LUCIFER" in it's capstone, it's main parking lot is designed as a TRAMPLED CROSS!!!!! These Isreali BOOT LICKING TRAITORS in Congress "NEED TO GO"!!!!! BARELY NOT A WORD out of these Israeli FIRSTER TRAITORS out of Texas on this invasion that's been flooding their state for over 8 months now, but they've got plenty of time to go honor Israel and this KABALLIST APOSTATE FREAK so-called Pastor Hagee?????

Last edited by tonyklo; 07-10-2019 at 08:40 AM.

She needs to lose her security clearance immediately and be removed from all committees while investigations are underway.

Suspend her pay and benefits.

She needs to be under investigation for Visa Fraud, she needs her citizenship revoked, she needs to be deported along with her whole family.

Who is the father of her children? Her brother or HER father?

We will not stand for this.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    She needs to lose her security clearance immediately and be removed from all committees while investigations are underway.

Suspend her pay and benefits.

She needs to be under investigation for Visa Fraud, she needs her citizenship revoked, she needs to be deported along with her whole family.

Who is the father of her children? Her brother or HER father?

We will not stand for this.
    I agree she needs to go too!!!!! NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT. But all these ISRAELI FIRSTER TRAITORS need to go also. I thought we were supposed to have SEPARATION for Church and State????? In this case, it's separation of Kaballah/Talmud and State. Why is the VP, 1/2 the Cabinet and a long list of these Congressmen appearing at this Pastor Hagee event on a yearly basis. NOT EVERYBODY AGREES with his Apostate Christian Zionist theology. I'm sick of ISRAEL being turned into our "STATE RELIGION" and watching all these BOOT LICKING TRAITORS to this nation bow down at the Altar of Israel.
    Last edited by tonyklo; 07-10-2019 at 08:57 AM.