Retarded Joey Cracks Me Up

WATCH: Biden Stares Lifelessly Into The Distance As Jill Tries To Usher Him Off Stage

by Clayton Keirns about 21 hours ago

As you know, “President” Joe Biden struggles with just about everything. Whether it’s leading the country, speaking the english language, or simply figuring out where he needs to be standing on a stage – this man is perpetually LOST.

On Wednesday evening, that rang true more than ever. After taking part in lighting the National Christmas Tree near the White House, Joe had no idea what to do next. As Jill and LL Cool J waved goodbye to the crowd, Biden held onto the microphone for dear life and stared into the abyss with a lifeless stare. He seemed to be in a trance, not knowing where he was or what he was doing until his wife tapped him and ushered him off stage.
Funny enough, Biden didn’t even have the sense to leave the microphone on the podium. He walked off stage with it. Yes, really.
Watch the cringe-worthy scene below:

Greg Price
@greg_price11
·
Follow

Confused old man takes the mic with him

Watch on Twitter

6:41 PM · Nov 30, 2022

As you can imagine, thousands of people reacted on Twitter:

Greg Price
·
Nov 30, 2022

@greg_price11·
Follow

Watch on Twitter

Gold Standard
@No1GoldStandard
·
Follow

Reliving the time I had to take care of a dementia patient. Yup that stare...

6:43 PM · Nov 30, 2022

Benny Johnson
·
Nov 30, 2022

@bennyjohnson·
Follow

Joe Biden forgot to read the part of the notecard that tells him to leave the mic on the podium…

Watch on Twitter

Kimberly

@kimbelaine
·
Follow
I mean. This is the man leading our country? I was told there would be a hand basket God help us

8:06 PM · Nov 30, 2022

Benny Johnson
·
Nov 30, 2022

@bennyjohnson·
Follow

Joe Biden forgot to read the part of the notecard that tells him to leave the mic on the podium…

Watch on Twitter

Julie
@Mississippiluv2
·
Follow

That’s really sad. He looks so lost.

7:54 PM · Nov 30, 2022

Greg Price
·
Nov 30, 2022

@greg_price11·
Follow

Watch on Twitter

dcordero55555
@disalas55555
·
Follow

It’s getting worse. Forget taking the mic… his confused stare is concerning to say the least. Also, am I the only one who notices that we’ve seen less of him. Not that I’m complaining . Hmm, wonder what’s up?

7:01 PM · Nov 30, 2022

WATCH: Biden Stares Lifelessly Into The Distance As Jill Tries To Usher Him Off Stage (trendingpolitics.com)