WATCH: McCarthy Officially Rejects Appointments of Swalwell and Schiff for House Intel Committee – Then GOES OFF on Schiff to Lefty Reporters!

By Cristina Laila
Published January 24, 2023 at 7:14pm
256 Comments

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy on Tuesday officially rejected the appointments of Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell for the House Intelligence Committee.
“I am committed to returning the House Intel Committee to one of genuine honesty and credibility that regains the trust of the American people,” McCarthy said.

Kevin McCarthy
@SpeakerMcCarthy
·
Follow

I have rejected the appointments of Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell for the House Intelligence Committee.I am committed to returning the @HouseIntel Committee to one of genuine honesty and credibility that regains the trust of the American people.

7:47 PM · Jan 24, 2023

TRENDING: HERE IT IS - THE SMOKING GUN: The 20 Point Email of Classified Information from His Father that Hunter Biden Sent to Burisma Board Member in April 2014

Schiff, Swalwell

Both Schiff and Swalwell should be permanently banned from ever accessing classified information.

Adam Schiff is a serial liar and abused his position as House Intel Chairman to protect Democrats and Hunter Biden.
Eric Swalwell had a sexual relationship with Chinese spy and honeypot Fang Fang.
McCarthy went off on Schiff to lefty reporters on Tuesday evening after he removed the serial liar from the House Intel Committee.
WATCH:

Townhall.com
@townhallcom
·
Follow

Speaker McCarthy goes OFF on Adam Schiff in front of reporters:“No! He does NOT have a right to sit on that [Intelligence Committee]!”

Watch on Twitter

7:49 PM · Jan 24, 2023

WATCH: McCarthy Officially Rejects Appointments of Swalwell and Schiff for House Intel Committee - Then GOES OFF on Schiff to Lefty Reporters! (thegatewaypundit.com)