Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: WATCH: Texas Mom Claims Son Attacked at Whataburger for MAGA Hat

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

WATCH: Texas Mom Claims Son Attacked at Whataburger for MAGA Hat

WATCH: Texas Mom Claims Son Attacked at Whataburger for MAGA Hat

Photo: YouTube video screenshot5 Jul 201815,439A Texas mother claims her son was attacked at a Whataburger in San Antonio because he was wearing a Trump-supporting MAGA hat. The mother posted a video of the incident on Facebook.

The woman claimed a man became angry at her teenage son and his group of friends because one of them wore a “Make American Great Again” hat in support of President Donald Trump, KENS5 reported. The video shows the man throwing his fountain drink at the table and shouting a racial slur.

In her post on Facebook, that has since been taken down, Patricia Spittler asks for help in identifying the man she called “scum bag of the year,” the San Antonio CBS affiliate reported.

“His friend was wearing a patriotic hat, and this happened! It would be nice to know who he is for someone to let him know his actions are not okay!” Spittler reportedly wrote in her Facebook post. “Real to

ugh guy… approaches a group of teenagers minding their own business just having a burger! He kept his hat, too.”

The video has since been re-posted in other locations. Twitter user, @ColumbiaBugle tweeted a message describing “the civility of the left on full display…”

The Columbia Bugle @ColumbiaBugle

Disturbing video of young Trump Supporter having his MAGA hat stolen and a drink thrown in his face.

The civility of the Left on full display...
    1:10 AM - Jul 5, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy

As the video begins, the man says, “… supporting the president. You ain’t supporting shit nigga,” and then throws the drink in the face of a 16-year-old boy. With MAGA hat in hand, the man walks away saying “Bitch ass motherf**ker.”
    The boy, Hunter Richard, said the man also pulled his hair while taking the hat, News4SA reported.

“I support my President and if you don’t, let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me,” he told the local NBC affiliate.

A police report of the incident was filed, News4SA reported.

A local bar in San Antonio where the alleged attacker worked part-time posted a note on Facebook claiming they were made aware of the attack they said was committed by one of their part-time employees. Rumble officials claimed the man has been fired because his actions “go against everything that this establishment stands for.”

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018...ource=facebook

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I HOPE HIS IS ARRESTED AND LOCKED UP!

NOW VIOLENCE AGAINST A MINOR!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

TEXAS BAR FIRED MAN WHO RAN OFF WITH TEEN’S MAGA HAT AND THREW DRINK AT TRUMP SUPPORTERS

2:45 PM 07/05/2018Neetu Chandak | Contributor

19523 1257

A Texas bar fired a man who allegedly stole a Make America Great Again hat and threw a drink in a Trump supporter’s face on Wednesday.

Rumble, a bar in San Antonio, released a Facebook statement after a video of the harassment went viral. The bar denounced the part-time employee’s behavior toward 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

“THIS BAR IS A SAFE SPACE FOR EVERYONE!” the post read. “No matter your race, creed, ethnicity, sexual identity, and political stance, you are welcomed here!”
    The video went viral after Patricia Thompson Spittler, a mom of one of Richard’s friends, posted the video on Facebook, asking people to “Please help ID this ‘Scum BAG of the Year!'”

The employee has been identified as 30-year old Kino Jimenez according to several social media sources including Twitter, Facebook, and 4chan posts.

In the video, Jimenez yanked off Richard’s Make America Great Again hat and said, “This is gonna go right in my f**king fireplace, b*tch.” Richard claimed that some of his hair was pulled out during the confrontation to Fox 29 San Antonio.

Later on, the Jimenez told Richard, “You ain’t supporting s*it n****” and threw a drink in his face.

Richard found Jimenez’s acts unproductive and unnecessary.

“I support my President, and if you don’t, let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off,” said Richard to Fox 29 San Antonio. “I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me.”

Police are currently investigating the incident, according to Fox 29 San Antonio.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/05/ma...ink-kids-face/
    Last edited by Newmexican; 07-05-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

VIDEO: Teen attacked at Whataburger for wearing 'Make America Great Again' hat

by Joe Galli

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.

In the video, you can see a man throw a drink in 16-year-old Hunter Richard's face before leaving the restaurant with his hat. Hunter said some of his hair was pulled during the assault.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me," he said.

Hunter was with his friends at the Whataburger off Nacogdoches and Thousand Oaks Tuesday night when it happened. They say the attack was unprovoked.

"I didn’t think it was going to generate the amount like what people are doing, I was looking at the comments by some people and “they are like this is uncalled for” and other people are like mixed opinions but I didn’t think it would blow up to what it is now," he said.

A police report has been filed. Police said a suspect is in custody, but the victim, Hunter, will need to meet with them to positively identify the person.

Whataburger released the following statement:

“We were shocked to see this video and certainly don’t condone this type of customer behavior in our restaurants. To be clear, no Whataburger employees were involved or witnessed the incident, and we ask that questions be directed to San Antonio PD as we continue supporting their efforts.” – Whataburger Corporate Communications

https://foxsanantonio.com/news/local...reat-again-hat

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    VIDEO: Teen attacked at Whataburger for wearing 'Make America Great Again' hat

by Joe Galli

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.

In the video, you can see a man throw a drink in 16-year-old Hunter Richard's face before leaving the restaurant with his hat. Hunter said some of his hair was pulled during the assault.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me," he said.

Hunter was with his friends at the Whataburger off Nacogdoches and Thousand Oaks Tuesday night when it happened. They say the attack was unprovoked.

"I didn’t think it was going to generate the amount like what people are doing, I was looking at the comments by some people and “they are like this is uncalled for” and other people are like mixed opinions but I didn’t think it would blow up to what it is now," he said.

A police report has been filed. Police said a suspect is in custody, but the victim, Hunter, will need to meet with them to positively identify the person.

Whataburger released the following statement:
    “We were shocked to see this video and certainly don’t condone this type of customer behavior in our restaurants. To be clear, no Whataburger employees were involved or witnessed the incident, and we ask that questions be directed to San Antonio PD as we continue supporting their efforts.” – Whataburger Corporate Communications

https://foxsanantonio.com/news/local...reat-again-hat

This is great. Glad to hear the cops have the guy in custody. I don't know exactly what he is being charged with, but purposely throwing the drink at the teenager should be considered assault in my opinion.

Well, the guy has lost his job and now he is in police custody. I'd day he's having serious regrets over his stupidity.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    I posted this earlier today........https://www.alipac.us/f19/viral-foot...s-face-360298/

Oh, so it wasn't an employee of Whataburger who did this??!! Well, that changes everything, NO BOYCOTT of Whataburger required, they are INNOCENT!!! This person is just another whacked out DemoQuack Trump-Hater who happens to be black.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Oh, so it wasn't an employee of Whataburger who did this??!! Well, that changes everything, NO BOYCOTT of Whataburger required, they are INNOCENT!!! This person is just another whacked out DemoQuack Trump-Hater who happens to be black.
    I think he is hispanic. His name is Jimenez. And no, he wasn't an employee of Whataburger, but I think maybe they should still apologize for allowing something like that to happen in one of their restaurants. Or at least voice their regrets about what happened in their establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    I think he is hispanic. His name is Jimenez. And no, he wasn't an employee of Whataburger, but I think maybe they should still apologize for allowing something like that to happen in one of their restaurants. Or at least voice their regrets about what happened in their establishment.
    When I read or heard he was fired, I thought that meant he was fired by Whataburger. Poor Whataburger. I hope this gets all cleared up for them. Yes, they did apologize or show regret or shock or something. They should give the kid some free coupons for soda but probably not a lifetime's worth since none of this was their fault.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    When I read or heard he was fired, I thought that meant he was fired by Whataburger. Poor Whataburger. I hope this gets all cleared up for them. Yes, they did apologize or show regret or shock or something. They should give the kid some free coupons for soda but probably not a lifetime's worth since none of this was their fault.

The bar he worked at as a bartender was obviously embarrassed by what he did. They fired his ass. Good.

And that's good that Whataburger showed their regrets. And yeah, some coupons for a couple free burgers for the kid would be a good gesture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast