WATCH: U.S. Army Brigade Surgeon “I Had to Ground 3 Out of 3 Pilots Due to Vaccine Injuries”

by daniel_g1 day ago1 day ago

Remember when I brought you this report about a military doctor whistleblower calling for the grounding of all vaccinated pilots & flight crews?
That same surgeon spoke at a Federal Vaccine Mandate Panel hosted by Sen. Ron Johnson and described her experiences treating COVID-19 jab adverse reactions.
Watch the statement from Theresa Long, MD, MPH, FS below:

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NOW - U.S. Army Brigade Surgeon says "in one morning I had to ground 3 out of 3 pilots due to vaccine injuries" at a panel discussion hosted by U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson.

11:56 AM · Nov 2, 2021

Trending: Was There a 40,000 Vote Dump to Flip New Jersey’s Largest County From Red to Blue?

Ginger Sladky#FreeSpeech#FreeAssange
@dragin97

“I can report of knowing over fifteen military physicians and healthcare providers who have shared experiences of having their safety concerns ignored and being ostracized for expressing or reporting safety concerns as they relate to COVID vaccinations.” https://noqreport.com/2021/11/02/lt-col-theresa-long-silenced-by-u-s-army-after-grounding-pilots-experiencing-adverse-reactions-to-covid-vaccines/…

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

NOW - U.S. Army Brigade Surgeon says "in one morning I had to ground 3 out of 3 pilots due to vaccine injuries" at a panel discussion hosted by U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson.

4:08 PM · Nov 2, 2021

See the latest COVID-19 information on Twitter

After giving the reports to her command, Theresa Long was pulled from treating patients suffering from similar side effects.
She would only see healthy pilots for routine physicals.
Long is a Lieutenant Colonel, Brigade Surgeon for the 1st Aviation Brigade.
Why would the military want to silence her qualified assessment of post-vaccine adverse reactions?
Are they afraid her testimony debunks the “safe & effective” narrative pushed by the Biden Administration and mainstream media?
Or, does it expose something more sinister?
With the aggressive campaign to give our service members these toxic injections, I’ve raised the previous question of purposeful sabotage of our military.

Gisele ~ FIGHT THE NWO GREAT RESET WITH ME PLEASE!
@waikikigigi

LIEUTENANT COLONEL THERESA LONG: "OVER 200,000 SERVICE MEMBERS HAVE REJECTED THE VACCINE." This is surely by design to decimate our Military!

Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long: "Over 200,000 service members have rejected the vaccine."
Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long was a participant of Senator Ron Johnson's Roundtable discussion on mandatory COVID-19 vaccines held in Washington D.C. on November 2, 2021. She is a board certified...

bitchute.com

7:17 PM · Nov 2, 2021

Based on Theresa Long’s previous affidavit, it’s a fair question.

Pam Long
@PamLongCO
·
Sep 24, 2021

Army Flight Surgeon recommends to SecDef that all injected pilots and flight crews are grounded for their risk of cardiac arrest in flight, while carrying personnel or munitions. 3 pulmonary embolisms in ICU within 48 hours of jab at Ft. Hood.
https://deepcapture.com/2021/09/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order/…

Atla Gold
@atla_gold

Here is the screenshot of emphasized article of the link mentioned above.

3:27 PM · Sep 25, 2021

We’ve already witnessed the consequences of administering the COVID-19 jabs to physically fit soldiers.
Despite COVID’s 99.9% survival rate in young, fit populations, the relentless campaign to vaccinate our military continues.
After Sen. Johnson’s panel, Americans should demand answers about this self-imposed destruction of the nation’s armed forces.
Because the mass rollout of these injections have already caused detrimental harm to the wellness of troops who serve their country.
Long also took the opportunity to slam Fraudci and the medical establishment.
From CD Media:
U.S. Army Flight Surgeon LTC Theresa Long today slammed Dr. Anthony Fauci and America’s medical agency establishment, saying ‘They are unfit to fly this airplane…’
LTC Long, a senior flight surgeon at the U.S. Army Flight School at Fort Rucker, submitted a signed affidavit earlier in the year warning the Covid vaccine mandate could make the entire Army pilot corp medically grounded.
SIGN THE PETITION: Completely DEFUND Sanctuary Cities Now!

Of course, that is China’s and Biden’s intention all along, to destroy our military fighting capability.
In case Theresa Long’s clip is scrubbed by Big Tech, here’s a backup on Bitchute:
Video at the page link
Watch full coverage of the Federal Vaccine Mandate Expert Panel on Rumble:
Video at the page link

WATCH: U.S. Army Brigade Surgeon "I Had to Ground 3 Out of 3 Pilots Due to Vaccine Injuries" (welovetrump.com)