Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Watch your baby if own gun or belong to truth movement

This story is exploding on the net. New info. is unfolding by the hour. The parents aren't perfect, but this is downright kidknapping!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvZRM-P46rI

I doubt this is kidnapping , that's what all of the scum bag parents ususally say when their kids get yanked by CPS.

The reason for concern is that on the official documents it listed him as a person who recently purchase guns and tasers. It also stated that he was a militia member (Oathkeeper) which is not a militia, but even if it was, that is no reason to be of a concern.

Here is the response from Oathkeepers. They are working on legal action. Please visit this site.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2010/10/07/ ... -hospital/

If I was CPS and I was compiling my case against this couple in order to have the children removed I would list those factors.

Realize that buying guns and being an oath keeper are together not enough to mean anything but if you add those two factors Into the equation it could weigh against the parents , same as if they were members of code pink , communists , anarchists ETC.

It is the DUTY of CPS to complie the full picture of the family life regardless of our feelings on gun rights or the oath keepers

Oathkeepers are made up of mostly policemen and military. I totally disagree with you. By doing that, they have slandered the Oathkeeper organization.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibrations
    Oathkeepers are made up of mostly policemen and military. I totally disagree with you. By doing that, they have slandered the Oathkeeper organization.
    Yes that's too bad for the oath keepers , I feel for their organization but not more than I feel for the new born.

Marquis....government payroll??

Red flags:

1. FBI was fully involved - not usually in these cases although Elian Gonzales comes to mind; why was FBI involved with this?

2. Taken just 16 hours after birth during a time when a baby needs its mother
    so what was best for child was not taken into consideration

3. Oathkeeper member and his recent purchase of firearms and taser was mentioned

4. No due process....no hearing? Just swipe the baby? Shame on New Hampshire!

I'll tell you what , when you can tell me what the OTHER charges are against this couple then I"ll consider what you have to say until then this is just another SOB story like we read about on here every single day except the other SOB stories involve illegals.

if cps took all the babies from drug test positive moms, there would be a big problem. can be used as a tool though. my kids are grown now, they stay by me. no way they will go, not b/c of guns. more than 1/2 the homes in the USA have guns. thats a weak reason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast