video at link below

We’re taking scalps. Starting with Mitch McConnell.

Posted by Joe Wurzelbacher on Oct 25, 2013

With the Chamber of Commerce and Grover Norquist openly declaring war on conservative, it’s time to fight back! Like we did in 2010; we will return and we are taking scalps!

Four years ago, mainstream Americans rose up from out of nowhere and declared that they had had enough. At the time, their targets were mostly Democrats. These were some of the meanest Democrats in the county. People like Ike Skelton, a 17 term Congressman from Missouri who was widely regarded as unbeatable. In Wisconsin, political n00b took down powerful 3 term Senator Russ Feingold. We hammered them good, and many others who refused to listen to the will of the American People.
The message from America to Washington was crystal clear: stop the spending and stop Obamacare. They armed Republicans by adding 70 new congressmen and 6 new senators to their ranks.
Apparently Republicans didn’t hear the message. We sent them to Washington to put a halt on our march towards the cliff. Instead, they have become complicit in our descent, and some even have the gall to openly attack those who are doing the right thing. Judging from current behavior, they’re under the impression that they won’t befall the same fate as the 2010 Democrats.
There is no better case of this than Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who decided to make a deal with Harry Reid and Barack Obama in order to sell conservatives down the river. Ted Cruz and Mike Lee led a rebellion over Obamacare that chased the Democrats out into the open. Obama was shown to all the world as a petulant child who would rather shut down the government than negotiate. Harry Reid showed himself to be a mean, petty little man. The Obama administration sent their goons in the National Park Service to shut down the WW2 Memorial and many other places purely out of spite, taking aim at elderly veterans, children, and widows. Numerous Democrats and media are on the record having said the most stupid and hateful things imaginable. Campaign 2014 Gold by the truckload will come from all that nonsense, for those Republicans who stood tall at this time. Not so much for the appeasers.
Mitch McConnell, John Cornyn, Paul Ryan, John Boehner, all who claim the mantle of conservatism, were in fact the behind-the-scenes architects of surrender in the shutdown-debt ceiling standoff. McConnell even had the audacity to run to the liberal media and say:
Shutting down the government, in my view, is not conservative policy. I don’t think a two-week paid vacation for federal employees is conservative policy. A number of us were saying back in July that this strategy could not and would not work, and of course it didn’t. So there will not be another government shutdown. You can count on that.
I’m sure the Democrats and the Media patted him on the head and gave him a nice doggie bisquit.
But what about the people back home? The people Mitch has lied to. It’s a different world now, cowboy. The people back home know what you’re doing. And I’m just curious. Were all your constituents thrilled to see you? Did the folks appreciate yet another negotiated surrender?
Ted Cruz returned to San Antonio TX to an 8-minute standing ovation. Not to be outdone, constituents in Arlington TX treated him to a 14-minute standing-O.
Mitch? Guess what. You’re up in 2014. And I think the people have had it with your crap.
It’s time for another uprising, and in this round, an R next to your name will not excuse behavior that threatens the future economic security of our nation. It is time for us to dump the Mitch McConnells who claim to be conservative and then make side deals with the Left just to bring a bridge back to their home state. It’s time we start claiming scalps, and I know just the way to do it.
There happens to be a strong conservative running in Kentucky’s Republican Senate Primary. His name is Matt Bevin. Read about him and open up your wallets. Bevin will stand with Paul, Cruz, and Lee in the United States Senate to fight for real change in Washington. He is a problem solver, not a deal maker, and that’s exactly what we need. Visit his website. Sign up today. And most importantly, give him money.
For reasons I don’t understand, the regular establishment GOP has declared war on conservative Republicans. On grass roots on Americans with conservative values. McConnell has publicly and repeatedly savaged Ted Cruz for having the audacity to go to Washington and keep the commitments he made to his voters. We sent up some guys up there to FIGHT. And the Party just wants to take them down. They want to shut up mainstream America.
You guys want to save your cushy fat-cat power-brokering, living off the crumbs fed to you by the Democrats.
Now you’re teaming up with Big Business, Big Crony Capitalism, to take down Conservatives.
So guess what, Mitch. We want some scalps. And we’re starting with you.

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2013/10/tak...UZ9LJtoloTq.99