Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need to vote McCain and defeat Obama!

Obama is the leftist take-over of America.

Even though we fought Mcain victoriously when he pushed for amnesty with Bush and Ted Kennedy, It is very important that we defeat Obama.

I believe we can stop amnesty either with McCain or Obama, but a defeat of Obama would be a crushing defeat of the left. I also believe that we will be able to control McCain on Amnesty.

Obama is a scary force for this country. I swore I would never vote for McCain, but I am going to do it. I ask all those reading this, escecially if you live in a swing state to vote for McCain.

I know what everybody reading this is thinking, McCain and the Republicans do not deserve the Presidency, or my vote. I agree with you, they do not, but our country does not deserve to suffer under the tyranny of Obama and those even more radical than Bush. Lets drag McCain across the finnish line, then we will controll him on this issue and many others afterwards.

Point in case: If we rally to McCain and against Obama, we can effectively point out how the Hispanics dumpted McCain and voted for Obama, even after all of his pandering and promises of amnesty. I don't think that will go over looked. We will also point out how moderate democrats and independants dumped McCain even after years of bashing conservatives and joining forces with the likes of Ted Kennedy. I don't think that will go unnoticed either.

An Obama defeat will be a vistory for us. Lets defeat Obama and deal with McCain later.

MW
    I know what everybody reading this is thinking, McCain and the Republicans do not deserve the Presidency, or my vote. I agree with you, they do not, but our country does not deserve to suffer under the tyranny of Obama and those even more radical than Bush.
    Ditto what he said.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Working on that..... but comming from Bidens home state it will be hard.
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I know what everybody reading this is thinking, McCain and the Republicans do not deserve the Presidency, or my vote. I agree with you, they do not, but our country does not deserve to suffer under the tyranny of Obama and those even more radical than Bush.
    Ditto what he said.
    Good point. Remember 69% of Latinos will vote for Obama. NOW, the interesting point is Juan Hernandez obviously isn't doing a very good job for McCain. LOL LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

An Obama defeat will be a victory for us.

{Sorry for the misspelled word.}

I agree. Obama is a product of the Chicago machine. Illinois, and especially Chicago, is among the most corrupt governments in the country. Is this what we want in the White House?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. Obama is a product of the Chicago machine. Illinois, and especially Chicago, is among the most corrupt governments in the country. Is this what we want in the White House?
    Heck....from the news around here.....he's signing them up to go with him to Washington!

Re: We need to vote McCain and defeat Obama!

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Obama is the leftist take-over of America.

Even though we fought Mcain victoriously when he pushed for amnesty with Bush and Ted Kennedy, It is very important that we defeat Obama.

I believe we can stop amnesty either with McCain or Obama, but a defeat of Obama would be a crushing defeat of the left. I also believe that we will be able to control McCain on Amnesty.

Obama is a scary force for this country. I swore I would never vote for McCain, but I am going to do it. I ask all those reading this, escecially if you live in a swing state to vote for McCain.

I know what everybody reading this is thinking, McCain and the Republicans do not deserve the Presidency, or my vote. I agree with you, they do not, but our country does not deserve to suffer under the tyranny of Obama and those even more radical than Bush. Lets drag McCain across the finnish line, then we will controll him on this issue and many others afterwards.

Point in case: If we rally to McCain and against Obama, we can effectively point out how the Hispanics dumpted McCain and voted for Obama, even after all of his pandering and promises of amnesty. I don't think that will go over looked. We will also point out how moderate democrats and independants dumped McCain even after years of bashing conservatives and joining forces with the likes of Ted Kennedy. I don't think that will go unnoticed either.

An Obama defeat will be a vistory for us. Lets defeat Obama and deal with McCain later.
    I agree big time! Awesome!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>