Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh, please...it should not be one or the other, both problems need to be addressed. And Janet Napolitano is a giant hypocrite. She declares a state of emergency and then helps the illegals...there is another one that needs to go. If she is making Bush out to be the bad guy, it is only to take the spotlight off of her own foolishness.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE ... D-AZ_.html

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Failure to uphold the oath of office, absent a specific crime, has never been a grounds for impeachment or for treason. Please refer to the thread for which I post a link above.
    Crocket, I agree with you so much that I am going to make my message big enough for all the world to see:

Absolutely!!!! I agree!!!! (mostly because i have no thoughts of my own.)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Oh, please...it should not be one or the other, both problems need to be addressed. And Janet Napolitano is a giant hypocrite. She declares a state of emergency and then helps the illegals...there is another one that needs to go. If she is making Bush out to be the bad guy, it is only to take the spotlight off of her own foolishness.

Agreed. Impeachment at this point would be a moot point. The majoirty of those who hold office should all be jailed . . . . in some 3rd world country.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese

Agreed. Impeachment at this point would be a moot point. The majoirty of those who hold office should all be jailed . . . . in some 3rd world country.
    I'll buy that too.

April
    853077 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    853077 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)
    It has pretty much slowed to a crawl, as best I can tell. It seems rather odd that the number could have ever gotten that high with only about 200/day signing...

April
    853193 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

JZ

Another reason President Bush should be impeached is he, Breached the Geneva Convention and tortured people to death in Abu Ghraib prison.
    “Bushbaby” Avatar: “Bushbabies” have Red Eyes, sharp spinney vicious teeth & long busy tails, ALL “Bushbabies” look alike.

Bush knows that bonafide “TERRORIST” are crossing into the United States from our Southern border daily! Hezbollah is a terrorist group funded by Iran and Syria that is currently taking over the country of Lebanon by over powering the Lebanon government! Hezbollah is in the United States!

Has anyone noticed how many train derailment of Hazardous Chemical materials have happened in the last 2 years? Or how many manufacturing plants have exploded and burned in to rubble? Coincidence or Hezbollah?

http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investi ... Report.pdf

Homeland Security Report, Page - 4.

There is an ever-present threat of terrorist infiltration over the Southwest boarder. U.S. immigration and Customs Enforcement investigations have revealed that aliens were smuggled from the Middle East to staging areas in the Central and South America, before being smuggled illegally into the United States.

Members of Hezbollah have already entered the United States across the Southwest boarder.

U.S. Military and intelligence officials believe that Venezuela is emerging as a potential hub of terrorism in the Western Hemisphere. The Venezuelan government is issuing identity documents that could subsequently be used to obtain a U.S. visa and enter the country.

http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investi ... Report.pdf

Homeland Security Report, Page - 32.

The illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries “pay larger amounts of money ($15,000 to $60,000 per alien) to employ the more effective human traffickers and smuggling organizations and are less likely to be apprehended.”

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JZ
    Another reason President Bush should be impeached is he, Breached the Geneva Convention and tortured people to death in Abu Ghraib prison.
    1. Breach of a treaty is not among the "high crimes and misdemeanors" for which the President may be impeached.

2. The President did not "torture" anyone, and in fact those who have been accused of torture at Abu Ghraib have been prosecuted. Furthermore, to my knowledge, none of the Abu Ghraib deteainees were alleged to have died from torture, so your characterization of US forces there having "tortured people to death" appears to be as inaccurate as the rest of your post. There were cases of prisoners being shot for various types of misbehavior, so it is conceivable that some of these deaths were as a result of excessive force, but that is a matter to be adjudicated. Nice try.