Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    JZ...the bridge called. They need you back there, stat!!

Nee Si` the Winery called and they want their "Whiner" back.

"Oh pity me, I'm the Victim... That bad JZ said, something to someone else and I'm going to take it to heart. So I can play the victim... Everyone, feel sorry for me I'm the victim!... Whaaaaa!" - The Whiner
    In the mean time, the sanctimonious JZ has yet to explain how the Geneva Conventions were violated by the administration. I think that JZ thinks that all the namecalling and trollery will make us forget that he (or she) appears to have nothing to back the claims previously made. I would say that JZ's last three or four posts are just squid ink.

THE IDEA THAT BUSH WOULD EVER BE IMPEACHED IS CRAZY AND IF HE WAS DO YOU THINK THAT CLINTON SHOULD BE TRIED FOR HIS WRONG DOINGS? THESE PROBLEMS WE HAVE AND WHEN I SAY WE I MEEN ALL OF US HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS WE AS A COUNTRY ARE OUR GREATEST PROBLEM THE PEOPLE WE VOTE FOR HAVE FAILED US .THE MEDIA AND THERE DESIRE TO SELL THERE IDEAS AND BELIEFS ARE DESTROYING US .BUSH MADE A HUGE MISTAKE BUT THESE PEOPLE WE ARE FIGHTING ARE AND OR WERE GOING TO BRING THE FIGHT TO US THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING EVERY GREAT NATION OR TRIBE OR COUNTRY HAS ENDED UP KILLING ITSELF IN THE END NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HATE TO SAY IT WE ALL HAVE TO WAKE UP AS A COUNTRY AND AS AMERICANS BUT I CAN TELL YOU IT WILL NOT HAPPEN WITH ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON THEY COULD NOT SHINE THE SHOES OF OUR FORFATHERS .

Welcome Gman. Thanks for coming in to help. I think you've got it. Playing party politics isn't working. We need to look at the people we put in office and their record.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Let's Make It a Million!
    853722 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Let's Make It a Million!
    853722 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)
    Well, at the current pace, you'll hit a million about a month after the next President's inauguration...

I wonder who runs this site. Full page ads n the New York Times, USA Today, Boston Globe, and San Francisco Chronicle takes a lot of $$$.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I wonder who runs this site. Full page ads n the New York Times, USA Today, Boston Globe, and San Francisco Chronicle takes a lot of $$$.
    The impeachment site? I would bet my bottom dollar that if you trace the money back far enough there's a draft with George Soros' signature on it.

April
    Interesting poll page at this link, lots more poll results listed there:

http://www.pollingreport.com/bush.htm

Newsweek Poll

"In general, do you think George W. Bush will have enough support over the next two years to make a difference in getting things done in Washington, or not?"

Will
    21%

Will Not

71%

Unsure
    8%

"Do you think President Bush's decisions about policy in Iraq and other major areas are influenced more by the facts or more by his personal beliefs, regardless of the facts?"

Facts

22%

Personal Beliefs

67%

Unsure

11%

"At this point in time, do you personally wish that George W. Bush's presidency was over, or don't you feel this way?"

Wish it was over
    58%

Don't feel this way

37%

Unsure
    5%

Banned
    JP, you got me thinking, so I thought I would try to see who is in fact behind this impeachment site.

First off, the site provides no "about us" page, nor is there any other information whatsoever about its operator other than a Washington, D.C. suite address. A lookup of the domain name lists the registrant as "registration private" and provides only a registrant masking company, "domainsbyproxy" of Scottsdale, AZ, in the operator information. Most legitimate sites do not hide behind a proxy. For example, all the contact information you could want about ALIPAC is listed on its domain lookup. The mystery deepens...

I also noted that the address given on the site does not match the actual address of the site. It is a redirect service (convio), so we don't even know what the actual address is. Legitimate organizations that don't have something to hide do not operate in this fashion. My guess is that this site is either a DNC front or else that it is operated by someone like Soros. At any rate, I would be VERY suspicious of the site and its operators.

Just goes to show how easy it is to get "useful idiots" sucked in to do the bidding of unknown forces...

Banned
    The next site on the list, ImpeachPAC.org, is registered to a Democrat group, democrats.com:

Registrant Organizationemocrats.com
    Registrant Street1:PO Box 721066
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:New York
    Registrant State/Province:NY
    Registrant Postal Code:11372
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+1.1234567890

The web page also provides no direct contact or "about" information, and its contact page is simply an email form similar to the one employed by congressional offices.

WWW.ImpeachBush.tv is similarly masked, and also provides not "about" information or means of direct contact. Here's what an IP lookup revealed:

Domain Name: IMPEACHBUSH.TV
    Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.register.com
    Referral URL: http://www.register.com
    Name Server: NS4.INETU.NET
    Name Server: NS3.INETU.NET
    Updated Date: 10-oct-2006
    Creation Date: 13-dec-2000
    Expiration Date: 13-dec-2008

Not much info there, just another registration proxy, so I ran an IP trace and came up with:

OrgName: INETu, Inc.
    OrgID: INU
    Address: 744 Roble Road
    City: Allentown
    StateProv: PA
    PostalCode: 18013

So these guys are also hiding their actual identity.

Interesting, eh?