Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I am seriously interested in where the money for this organization is coming from. They have gone to great lengths to hide their associations. If it's not a big Dem backer like Soros, there could even be Muslim money behind it. Someone is spending a pretty penny.
    It could be both, CROCKET

Soros has deep pockets and has played with ALL concerned.
    His ties to the UN and the islamists stretch far and wide.

He is one of the most dangerous, egomaniacal people in the world and has disrupted, as you know, financial institutions & the political processes worldwide.

My bet is on BOTH. {the enemy of my enemy}
    It never ceases to amaze me how readily people will jump on board with a movement without bothering to find out who's behind it. I spent a lot of time here on ALIPAC before deciding that it was worth sending some money and providing my support without reservation. Call me cautious. I don't buy a car until I've had time to get up to speed on the current market or, in the case of a used car, without having my mechanic give it a thorough going-over, I don't buy a house without having my own foundation guy and inspector go over it with a fine-toothed comb in addition to researching the area's demographics, trends and taxes, and I sure as Hell don't lend my name to any movement for which I don't know the guys captaining the ship.

Y'know, I have written these several posts questioning the oraganization behind this petition drive and its underlying agenda, and not a single ditto-head talking it up has bothered to come forward with an iota of information, which tells me that they don't have clue as to who is behind it or else know better than to say.

April
    853983 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    853983 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily
    April, what do you know about the operators of this site you are promoting?

What do you know about how an effort that seems to be consistently adding only a couple of hundred signatures per day ever got to over 800,000, when at this rate that would mathematically take about ten years?

April
    I do not know who is operating the site, probably Democrats like the others. I assume there was probably a lot of people signing up here at first and now it is down to a couple hundred a day. There are many sites so I am sure there are many more people that are for his impeachment than this site shows.

I am not going to debate this with you. This was not posted to make people sign it, it is on here for people to think and have choices. I am sorry that it has you so bothered and worked up. Sometimes you are so worked up , it seems you are almost paranoid. Once again, Please leave me to my freedom of choice and do not attack me for my opinion. If there is an attack I will not be responding.Thank you for respecting my opinion and my right to be an activtist in the way I feel is best for me. We should agree to disagree and leave it at that, I believe that is the advice I have heard from moderators and I agree with it.

854086 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

Banned
    I do not know who is operating the site, probably Democrats like the others. I assume there was probably a lot of people signing up here at first and now it is down to a couple hundred a day. There are many sites so I am sure there are many more people that are for his impeachment than this site shows.

I am not going to debate this with you. This was not posted to make people sign it, it is on here for people to think and have choices. I am sorry that it has you so bothered and worked up. Sometimes you are so worked up , it seems you are almost paranoid. Once again, Please leave me to my freedom of choice and do not attack me for my opinion. If there is an attack I will not be responding.Thank you for respecting my opinion and my right to be an activtist in the way I feel is best for me. We should agree to disagree and leave it at that, I believe that is the advice I have heard from moderators and I agree with it.

854086 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)
    YOUR freedom of choice? As you demand freedom of choice, you attack not only MY freedom of choice to state MY opinion of impeachment as a viable option but also my PRUDENCE in trying to determine the legitimacy and the true impetus of what I consider to be an extremely misguided effort and a waste of time (because, for all the reasons I have repeatedly cited, there isn't an icecube's chance in hell that this President will be impeached on the nonsense that these idiots cite as grounds for impeachment). My concern is that this entire impeachment scam is an intentional red herring to give those wishing to deal with the problems at hand a false target to waste their energies on. I am also amazed that you don't seem to give a damn about the provenance of the numbers you keep posting, particularly given that there is not a shred of actual evidence that there is anything vaguely resembling 800,000 legitimate signatures on this thing while there is actual mathematical evidence to call the alleged number into question. But we'll never know, BECAUSE THE SLEAZY OPERATORS OF THE SITE HAVE GONE TO GREAT LENGTHS TO CONCEAL THEIR IDENTITIES AND TO AVOID SO MUCH AS A PROVISION OF BASIC CONTACT INFORMATION. Legitimate sites don't hide behind proxies and refuse to even identify their operators and donors.

But I will bear in mind in the future that you consider due diligence to be "paranoia."

April
    854198 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

854198 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)
    Hey April,

Thanks for keeping this thread going, I don't know if America can stand another 2 years of Bush!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1168819488

Quote Originally Posted by LawnCheney
    854198 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)
    Hey April,

Thanks for keeping this thread going, I don't know if America can stand another 2 years of Bush!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 1168819488
    Hmmm, who would you prefer to step into the position in the line of succcession?

That is a question that seems to be pushed aside during this debate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmmm, who would you prefer to step into the position in the line of succcession?

Yes it has 2nd.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone

Yes it has 2nd.
    MOD EDIT
    This is your warning. One more attack and you are out of here.
    This PERSONAL ATTACK is uncalled for and unacceptable.

If Bush was impeached his replacement would be a hell of a lot better than him!