Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What About the Constitution?

[b]

What About the Constitution?
    By: jbs editor
    January 4, 2008
    John F. McManus, President of the John Birch Society and Publisher of The New American.
    Speech to the Liberty Forum, January 6, 2008, Nashua, New Hampshire

My name is John McManus and I approve this message.
    Now that might sound like I’m running for some office. I’m not. Did you know that the British never run for office; they stand for one. Being of Irish heritage, I hate to admit that the British may have something there.

Some years ago, a visitor from England came across the ocean to see for himself what The John Birch Society was all about. At the time, we were headquartered in Massachusetts, now in Wisconsin. Over two days, several of us showed this man all about the Society and he was very impressed. Then I took him to Lexington and Concord to visit the American shrines where the breakaway from Mother England began. It was most enjoyable to tell this Englishman about John Hancock, Sam Adams and the forcible resistance to the Redcoats.

As you’re probably aware, over 800 British regulars had marched all the way from Boston in order to seize the guns of the farmers. Back then, virtually every American knew that anyone who wanted to take their gun wanted to take their liberty. So I made sure my British acquaintance knew what the King’s men were after. It was more fun telling a Brit than telling any American. Soon, he smiled and started to refer to me as a “colonist.â€

It took a while, but a good article. And being a fellow member of the J.B.S. I too stay up on all the good "Constitutional" type articles and information present. And what more can one say but, "how true it still is !"

I can't agree with you more, dear author, as to how the American People need to exercise their most important Constitutional Right. The Right and the Power our founding forefathers gave US... WE THE PEOPLE !!!

Also in connection with your comments on how the people, or the states, need to come together and return our country to the Great Nation she once was ! We have to remove the power that Washington has given itself, and it's immunity from prosecution for their actions. Lets face it folks, we have nothing more that Professional Thieves and Liars in our government's offices. Nothing More ! Nothing Less ! Liars & Thieves !!!

I have been passing an idea around that I can't seem to get going, but WE THE PEOPLE, need to implement a new document to Congress & Washington. Since they seem to have a deaf ear towards US, and some, even act like WE don't exist ?

How about a Declaration of Riddance ?!

Yes ! Somewhat similar to the Declaration of Independence, only this Declaration to RID our country of the True Subversive Elements that have done nothing more than to allow, the over taking of our country from within. And to those companies that only wish to hire Illegal Labor, and promote this New One World Order, that our own President claims, is economically sound to most Americans ?

Return the POWER, to the PEOPLE !!! Like this article said, most of our governments POWER, is under the "Shall Not" have the power to do so. Yet, what do they perform each and every day ?

And maybe the most important part of this Declaration should be to return the money and prosperity STOLEN from our country, by it's leaders, and the "NO MORE PAYCHECKS" till it's restored. And if they can't do that which they were elected to do.... and swore an oath to uphold...THEN GET OUT !!! AWAY WITH YOU I SAY !!!

WHY ARE WE PAYING THESE PEOPLE, TO ONLY DESTROY OUR COUNTRY FROM WITHIN, AND TO END UP AT THE END OF THE DAY WITH ONLY BEING THE WORLD'S POLICE ? WHY ARE WE PAYING THESE PEOPLE TO GIVE OUR JOBS AND PROSPERITY AND SECURITY AWAY ??? !!!

It's way past time AMERICA, for US to do something about all this chaos and mayhem ! WE have pecked enough "messages in the bottle" in cyber space now, NOW is the time to get something done ! What are WE going to wait for ? The Chinese-Mexican Invasion when they destroy another one of our Institutions ? Or our homes ? Our country all together ? Want another 9/11 to manifest before Washington figures out... HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM ??? !!!

It's time WE got up and dislodged the food that is choking America ! If we wait for someone in Washington, or some Super Hero, or Holy entity to come and save our day.... I'm sure Ms. Liberty will choke to death !!!

Return the power to the People, the States ! Re-Legalize the Constitution and it's Rights and Liberties ! Restore the confidence the People should have in their government, or AWAY WITH THEM !!!

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death !!!

That has got to be one of the most inspiring pieces I have ever read! Thanks for the post