Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

WHAT DO SOROS, GATES AND BUFFETT HAVE IN COMMON?

OTHER THAN OBAMA, WHAT DO SOROS, GATES AND BUFFETT HAVE IN COMMON?

By J.B. Williams
    October 14, 2010
    NewsWithViews.com

They are all billionaires, all have a history of tyrannical business practices bordering on criminal monopolies, all engage in controlling the “little people as all are political leftists, and all use their wealth to manipulate governments here and abroad. Oh, and all work with Obama to destroy American superiority and supremacy… in the best interest of global peace and prosperity.

World Herald reports - George Soros Helped Engineer Economic Downturn in which the World Herald chronicles the long-term Soros plot for “bursting America’s supremacy bubble.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    There is always the possibility of having your assets seized.. and these people better be shaking in their shorts
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good article
    AirborneSapper7
    In short, the world can no longer afford for the United States to remain free and independent. The world needs our resources and the leftist elites have decided that the American people simply must become more generous.
    One big problem with this,is if they all came and took a chunk it would not go far or last very long and we would all be in the same boat. We need to block any attempt by these elitist to do such a thing. Get more involved in the poilitcal scenes then ever before.

Let us not leave out Bloomberg in that list,for he is out to get our guns.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou