Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

WHAT EVERY CHRISTIAN SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER

WHAT EVERY CHRISTIAN SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER

By Chuck Baldwin
    February 24, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

I am amazed at how ignorant and seemingly unconcerned many of my Christian brethren appear regarding the very real threat to our liberties that a burgeoning New World Order presents. I have previously written two columns on this subject that I trust all my readers will share with their pastors and fellow churchmen (along with others, of course). See the columns here http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin487.htm and here. http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin488.htm

After writing the above columns, I proceeded to preach a full-length sermon entitled "What Every Christian Should Know About The New World Order." I am happy to report that this sermon is now available as an online video. It can be viewed free of charge by going here. http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/sermonvideo.php

Furthermore, the video may be purchased as a DVD or audio CD. Instructions for purchasing this sermon are plainly given on the above web page. These would make excellent gifts to pastors and Christians, by the way. In fact, some people have already ordered them in bulk for just that purpose.

In addition, if readers want to purchase audio MP3 files or Windows Media Video files for immediate download, this may also be done by going to the abovementioned web page.

It is critical that God's people begin waking up to this very serious and dangerous threat. After all, "judgment must begin at the house of God."

I am confident that if enough pastors were awakened and energized sufficiently to rally their congregations to resisting this sinister and devilish New World Order, they could change the course of our country posthaste.

Will you help me spread the word about this video sermon regarding a very real New World Order? Please go to the web site to view, hear, and order this very important and timely message.

Here is the web link again. http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/sermonvideo.php

Thank you.

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin493.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just finished listening to this and it is fascinating! I urge everyone who can to just listen as you peruse your email or ALIPAC. There are 12 points that Dr. Baldwin outlines for the NWO to be implemented that I will outline here. (This video is worth keeping for future reference and also to forward to anyone you know.)

12 points for sucess on the NWO:

1. Free Trade Deals (ie" NAFTA, etc)

2. Economic Mergers

3. Foreign Aid (you think Olabbers gonna give less FA than Bush?)

4. Worldwide Military Bases. (We are alredy there)

5. Perpetual War. (This constant warring makes people accept things they would not normally accept in peace times like excess taxes and debt.)

6. Illegal Immigration (Speaks for itself)

7. Many Languages

8. Military Cross Training and Alliances. (The US training communist countries military like China for expample)

9. Gun Control (Disarm civilians)

10. Politcial Correctness. (Parents told to teach thier kids PC in the home.)

11. Heavy Debt.

12. Promoting International Culture.

To sum it up, there is 3 mains points for NWO to be a success:

GLOBAL GOVT/MILITARY
    GLOBAL ECONOMY
    GLOBAL (ONE) RELIGION
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm really happy this topic is being discussed more and more. People on ALIPAC have been talking about the move towards globalization for a while now. It can't be stopped. People will have to buy food whether it is in dollars or euros. It's a matter of timing.
    The E.U. and the U.S. are trying to develop a new financial system and dumping the Federal Reserve System. The E.U. won't be changing their system, we'll change ours.
    We all miss what the U.S.A. used to be. The days of a Christian faith based country are slipping away.

Yes,
    it's surprising, some talk show hosts are talking about the NWO also. Michael Savage is one. I wrote Mark Levin about it too, so we'll see.

Chuck Baldwin is the only candidate that I know of who had/has the guts to talk about it.

As for me, I am having a really really hard time accepting that it is part of prophecy and will likely happen in my lifetime. Until about a year ago, it never crossed my mind that the USA might cease to exist as we now know it. Obama will put us on the fast track to the NWO in no time and for that I really resent the dolts who voted for him. Believe it or not, I felt safe with George Bush in office even tho he ticked me off. Now that Obama is in-I feel nothing but fear, every day, all day long.