Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What Fox New Just Said!!! OMG!!!

Unreal, they said of the 2 hundred or so days that he's been in office,
    ONLY 8 DAYS HE WASN'T ON TV campaigning, (cause he sure isn't running the country)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder I can't stand his face anymore!

That also means all but 8 days he got up, brush his teeth and got on Air Force One!

TAKE AWAY HIS JET PRIVILEGES!

That's MILLIONS of oue taxpayer dollars!!

Not to mention a waste of energy.

His carbon print is the size of a country by now.

We can't afford this arrogant, elitist.........

That's our money he is wasting just jetting around YACKING.

I'm astounded.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

AE

I am beginning to think that as with the Queen of England, he is nothing but a figurehead and mouthpiece for the liberal extremists.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Now that is truly amazing. Well we will see him again today as he has the town hall meeting. I just listened to someone talk about how they "rig" the questions from audience. This person, who has done this same thing for others, said that they will work to hide it more today, but it will be there. Supporters told to be there first, early in line. Maybe we will be surprised with some hard questions.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been calling him Mr. Showbusiness since day one. He knows TV got him into the White House and he thinks going on TV is going to make his piss poor policies more tasty to the American public. Someone needs to make the White House meltdown into a reality TV show.

I absolutely believe that. I've seen Obama more than I've seen the Geico Gecko. He kinda looks like a Tea Bagger here but we know he's not since they pulled their ads from Dobbs.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like that little teabagger.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.