Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What if Mexico law refuses US citizen children of Mexicans?

As of now, Mexican law allows US citizen children of Mexican nationals to return to Mexico with return with their parents. But what if their law changed?

What if Mexico passed laws that it could no longer accept these kids? Then it would be upon the US -with even more pressure to not "Split up families", one of the baseless challenges of the IA supporters- to keep the IAs as a family.

Is this a possibility William? What does everyone think?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    100% BAN on All Trade
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this is mexico's problem, not ours. Unfortunately, mexico's problems have way of becoming our problems because of the parasitic nature of that country.

What we need to do is close the loophole that is allowing the spawn of two illegal invaders to receive US citizenship, which is not what the framers had intended.

In fact, I hope mexico does pull something like this. Then it will be imperative that we end birthright citizenship in this country to those who entered in violation of our laws. The only other option would be to do away with our border and immigration laws altogether, just to appease mexico.

I don't think even the most demented progressive is willing to go that far...yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The only other option would be to do away with our border and immigration laws altogether, just to appease mexico.

I don't think even the most demented progressive is willing to go that far...yet.
    You'd be surprised..isn't that what the globalists are striving for? It wouldn't matter who is appeasing who, all that would matter is the borders are gone and thus no immigration laws..