What information do we not yet know about the 9-11 attacks?

On the cusp of the fifth anniversary of the terrorist attacks of 9-11, I’ve come to the realization that there is more to the events of that tragic day than we have been led to believe.
  David Ray Griffin’s book, “The 9-11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions,” is a scathing indictment of the official story we have all come to believe as the final word on the terrorist attacks against America. In it, Griffin asks some compelling questions, and provides some startling information for us all to consider as well.
  Griffin’s entry concerning the building collapse of 7 World Trade Center is in itself worthy of further discussion and investigation.
  Not hit by any jetliner, and with only minimal damage and some small but manageable fires on two floors, the 47-story building fell about seven hours after the second of the Twin Towers c o l l ap s ed .
  What caused 7-WTC to collapse?
  Though 7-WTC was destroyed, Griffin notes that the 9-11 Commission did not even address this fact in its report. I reviewed my copy of the 9-11 Commission's report, and it turns out that Griffin is absolutely right – there isn’t any reference to the collapse of 7-WTC whatsoever.
  How could this be?
  For a report that claims in its preface to “provide the fullest possible account of the events surrounding 9-11,” the absence of information pertaining to 7-WTC’s collapse is unacceptable. We are now forced to ask more questions. Why wasn’t this addressed? Whose decision was it to leave the collapse of 7-WTC out? This also means that the Commission’s report is incomplete and that the events of 9-11 require further investigation.
  We’ve all seen footage on television of buildings being imploded via carefully placed explosives by professional demolition crews. In video footage showing the collapse of 7-WTC, it looks exactly like that type of event.
  I call upon all news journalists to review and report on the video footage of the 7-WTC c o l l ap s e.
  I call upon all professional demolitions experts to review and comment on it.
  And I call upon all structural and building engineers to review and comment on it.
  Answer these questions: Was 7* WTC brought down by controlled demolition? Is it even remotely possible that this could be the case? If there is even the slightest possibility, then a horrendously nefarious series of events have taken place beyond the horrors that we are so familiar with concerning 9-11.
  Griffin also raises this fact: Marvin Pierce Bush, President George W.
  Bush’s younger brother, and their cousin, Wirt Walker III, “were principals in the company that was in charge of security for the World Trade Center.” It’s true, and the implications are enormous.
  The company was Stratesec (aka Securacom).
  In addition to providing electronic security for the WTC, they provided security functions for United Airlines and Dulles Airport.
  Why wasn’t this link to the president’s family ever mentioned before? Why are these individuals and their various connections not in the 9-11 Commission Report?
  This is an absolute outrage. Even coincidences have their limits.
  Though I’ve only mentioned two specific items, the mysteries of the secret history of 9-11 only widen from there. Many questions need to be asked. One thing is certain: the 9-11 Commission Report is fundamentally flawed.
  Recent proof: On Aug. 2, CNN.com published an article headlined, “9-11 Panel Distrusted Pentagon Testimony.” This week, Oliver Stone’s film, “World Trade Center,” opens. When you see it, remember what you’ve read here.
  The investigation into the events surrounding 9-11 must be reopened. We must find the answers. And the truth.
  The dead demand it of us.
 ROBERT HEALY is a veteran of the U.S. Army and graduate of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. He lives in High Point.
http://www.hpe.com/