Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Obama had the message people wanted to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by teridavisnewman
    Any Democrat could have won the 08 election just as any Democrat could have won the 1976 election so we got Jimmy Carter and in 2008
    because the American people were fed up with the party in power and the economy was terrible. a Democratic Ham Sandwich could have gotten elected (oh..wait....). People were misled by the media who were in the tank for the Obamunists from the get-go. Hillary would have won if the Obamasiah hadn't decided that 143 days of being a mediocre Senator was enough experience for him to run for POTUS. McCain ran the worst campaign since Goldwater and they tossed Sarah under a bus when she was their best asset despite being excoriated by the drive-by media. Factor in the white liberal guilt wanting to put a black (OK, taupe) man in the White House to show they weren't the racists that Al and Jesse are always complaining about and we have a Communist living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. The good thing is that it has awakened the sleeping giant that is Conservative America because times finally got bad enough. The Congress has been doing exactly as they please for years and the tea parties are a wake-up call for them. I'm going to beat a long term mediocre Democrat because he voted for health care (and a lot of other reasons--visit my website for more) and people are angrier than I have ever seen them. America has awakened from a long coma and the people are coming to take back their government. Obama will be a one-term President and the Congress will go back to Republican control in 2010 to prevent the Obamunists from implementing any more damaging programs. America will make a comeback!
    Hi Teri

WELCOME to ALIPAC

I read your website the other day. Very remarkable,

Could you tell us a little about your stance with Illegal Immigration, how you feel about Amnesty and deportation?
    ------------------------

Call me old fashioned because I was raised by my grandparents and lived in a home where a striving adult family care bussiness took place so got the influence of many baby boomers, but the people and youth of this day and age are down right idiots! I couldn't tell you how many 20 something year olds I know at college that are so into Obama but they can't name one damn thing, not one thing, he's dont good since being a president! I beleive that Obama is just nothing more then a popularity thing, he's like thee "american idol" and everyone loves him because he's Obama, he's got colored skin and he's the president. Him and his creepy wife are more like hollywood celebrities or a wild party crazy couple on Mtv's the real world. All they do is spend, spend, and spend. I just dont know how come so many people are so damn dumb and blinde! As president of a country you have certain obligations to the people, and Obama thinks he has no obligation other then selling out our country to the highest bidders.

Folks , you might want to check Teri out

Teri Davis Newman for Congress 2010

Immigration Stance:
    Illegal aliens also need to go home — NO AMNESTY — NO WAY. The cost of feeding, educating and housing them is breaking America — all you have to do is look at California!! The illegal aliens have broken California’s economy and they are going to break Illinois' too! Chicago is a SANCTUARY CITY — AND WE ARE PAYING THE BILL!! I have nothing against lawful immigration. My stepmother is a German native who is now a US Citizen — and she did it legally.

It is a slap in the face of all the LEGAL immigrants to grant ANY KIND of amnesty. You are here either legally or NOT AT ALL. I strongly support changing the law to deny citizenship to babies born to illegal immigrants. US Citizenship is a prize to be given to those who earn it — NOT to those who sneak in, just as their baby is due and have their baby so they can’t be forced to leave. My opponent SUPPORTS letting the illegal aliens stay in the USA and has voted repeatedly to give them amnesty. NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS!!

http://www.voteforteri2010.com/
    ------------------------

Maybe because he was propped up like this?

http://sendables.jibjab.com/originals/hes_barack_obama

Thanks for the welcome!!

I have a strong stand on illegal aliens--KICK THEM OUT. Period. If I'd been Bush, I would have kicked Obama's aunt out right before the election too! I want to know how she got Section 8 housing being paid for by the taxpayers. You can tell Obama is a great guy--his aunt is living in poverty and he doesn't do a thing. That tells me everything I need to know about him. I guess he can't afford to send Auntie Zuni a few bucks because Michelle's clothes bill is getting huge since she's a plus-size fashion icon. I may not be rich, but none of my relatives are living in welfare housing while I have a spare bedroom!! She could house-sit for him in Chicago!!
    Anyway....
    Today's kids have been indoctrinated Alinsky-style to think that the government is supposed to take care of everything. I was raised that Americans took care of themselves and each other!
    Please send out my website to your mailing list and friends. I'm in a tough campaign and every dollar in donations makes a difference--Obama raised 900 BILLION on $5-$10 donations!
    Thanks again for the support and Merry Christmas to all!

I'm with several other Illegal immigration/ Political Orginizations/ forums I can pass it onto.

How much do you know about ALIPAC and/or the President of ALIPAC "William Gheen".?

The reason I ask is, there may be more to ALIPAC then your aware of.

ALIPAC has approximatly 30,000 supporters who will proudly support the right person when found.

Are you aware of our recent "parting of ways" with Lou Dobbs and the reason for this?
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I'm with several other Illegal immigration/ Political Orginizations/ forums I can pass it onto.

How much do you know about ALIPAC and/or the President of ALIPAC "William Gheen".?

The reason I ask is, there may be more to ALIPAC then your aware of.

ALIPAC has approximatly 30,000 supporters who will proudly support the right person when found.

Are you aware of our recent "parting of ways" with Lou Dobbs and the reason for this?
    Yes I am. I've sent them my website and I have asked for their endorsement and if the other members support me too, then I might get their support and endorsement which would be huge for me.

Yes I am. I've sent them my website and I have asked for their endorsement and if the other members support me too, then I might get their support and endorsement which would be huge for me.
    All of us here on ALIPAC work together.
    If you "Do what you say and Say what you do" you just may have come to the right place.
    I've been with ALIPAC close to 5 years now.
    I'm with you, if everyone else is.

Good Luck
    ------------------------

If you "Do what you say and Say what you do" you just may have come to the right place.

Good Luck
    I'm on board with kicking out the illegals--I'm an Illinois RESIDENT but a FLORIDA native. I know how bad it is!!

Quote Originally Posted by teridavisnewman

Good Luck
    I'm on board with kicking out the illegals--I'm an Illinois RESIDENT but a FLORIDA native. I know how bad it is!!
    I've live most of my life in So California, but originally from Michigan. I've heard that Florida was almost as bad as California in reference to illegals.

"Kicking them out" is no easy task. Especially when Obama and a large percentage of Congress and the White House are against you on it.
    I would like to read your floor plan (if possible) when ever it becomes available.

I haven't checked yet, but do you have a newsletter we can sign up for?
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast