Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What they REALLY spend your Money on

According to the docu-drama Texas Taliban (DVD):

Two things Al-Qaeda can't resist -- virgins in heaven and strippers on earth. Prior to 9/11, in a topless bar, terrorists bragged about their plans. If strippers trusted cops, one dancer might have prevented the attacks that the CIA couldn't stop. TEXAS TALIBAN examines the relationship between cops and strippers. Do Americans benefit when thousands of veteran undercover cops spend their time investigating indecency? Did you know, for every undercover cop investigating terrorists, more than 100 investigate sex workers. Who scares you more? A dirty bomber or a dirty dancer? A jury reaches verdicts on indecency, lewdness, lap dancing and policing priorities.
    Hey! I need your money! Lots of it! Uhh, to enforce your laws! Yeah, now hurry the heck up and gimme your money!!

So you see they really do w/ your cash, and where their true priorities lie.

I always thought that they were wasting their time on prostitution etc for forever. If a person wants to pay for sex so what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has always been and will always be.

I always thought that they were wasting their time on prostitution etc for forever. If a person wants to pay for sex so what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has always been and will always be.

agrneydgrl

You said it three times - but I'll second it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately, prostitution is a SMALL, small part of the problem police officers have to work on. Most of it is sexual predators......and I'm VERY scared for my neices AND nephews!!!!

There are not enough police officers to even begin to handle this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Unfortunately, prostitution is a SMALL, small part of the problem police officers have to work on. Most of it is sexual predators......and I'm VERY scared for my neices AND nephews!!!!

There are not enough police officers to even begin to handle this problem.
    Please let me see if I'm following you.

First, there are 100x as many Police Officers assigned to sexual cases vs. Terrorism.

Second, most of those 100x as many Police Officers are fighting sexual predators (ie, not going to strip joints on my tax-dollars to "investigate").

Third, we know that the sexual predators have the run of our streets — as you yourself said, your very afraid for your kinfolk.

In other words, with an army of officers fighting sexual predators... the sexual predators are cleaning house (specifically, mine).

How much hope, then, is there for the comparatively puny number of cops investigating Terrorists to have impact? (Or, are child molesters really that intimidating?)

And, if we're having a War on Terrorists...
    shouldn't we be having a Hyper-War on Sexual predators then??

The bottom line for me seems to be this:

(1) Sexual predators get my kids
    (2) Cops get my money (and claim they use it right)
    (3) My streets get worse and I should be afraid
    (4) Cops and sex predators seem happy as clams
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Balance Sheet:
    - Money
    - Kids

+ Fear
    + Cops' pat on bum, "everything's just fine"

Now I think I see why all the cool people call me a "chump".

Once upon a time, a long long time ago in an apparently different Universe...

the answer to these questions were names like "Wyatt Earp", "Wild Bill Hicock", "Anse Hatfield", and "Mountain Justice".

But alas.

What is the difference between a terrorist and a sexual predator? Both destroy lives. And in a years time, sexual predators destroy more lives then were destroyed on 9/11!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast