Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What will happen on Jan 21 or 22 ?.. Obama's eligibility

This is an interesting take by a poster on the daily paul website:

What will happen on Jan 21 or 22 ?.. This is TOTALLY crazy,... BUT WHAT IF..

Posted January 21st

Did the Supreme Court have to wait until AFTER Obama was inaugurated, before they could LEGALLY hear a case regarding his eligibility? My take is.. it's very possible. The following theory could be a reason why they would have chosen to wait;

I know this sounds absolutely crazy, but nothing would surprise me at this point! I have always loved constitutional law, and those cases before the SCOTUS.

Several times in recent history Congress has passed a law or laws which clearly violated the Constitution of the United States. Suites were immediately filed in the US Supreme Court to stop those laws, before they could be implemented against the citizens of the several States.

In most of those cases the SCOTUS would NOT entertain a ruling against the Federal Government because no ones rights had yet been violated. Their Court ruling was on the premise the Government had not yet violated any particular person’s Constitutional Rights, and the Plaintiff’s in the case were NOT an injured party, and therefore had NO standing to bring a suite. It is important to understand that the Government had not yet attempted to enforce the law at the time of the suites.

I have always thought such rulings by the SCOTUS meant the Court supported the Governments position in the first place. But a year of two later when the Government attempted to prosecute an individual for violations of those same Unconstitutional Laws, the Court then chose to hear the case. And many cases they overturned the LAW as being Unconstitutional. WHY.. Simply, because now the Court had an injured party bringing the suite. Remember, Common Law requires that there be an injured party, before any suite can go forward. How many times haven’t we heard the police say to someone, sorry we can’t do anything about it until the perpetrator ACTUALLY breaks the law.

NOW COMES MY CRAZY THEORY.
    The United States Constitution does NOT SAY that a person who is NOT a natural born citizen shall be EXCLUDED from RUNNING for the Presidency of the United States. But instead it says the President of the United States must be a Natural Born citizen.

Is it possible that no violation of the Constitution had occurred prior to Obama being sworn into office. And until He was actually sworn into office there was no violation of the Constitution, and therefore no injured party(s).

Now we come to the “Something ominous is going to happen on January 21 or 22â€

A new article I just discovered from the American patrol website:

http://www.americanpatrol.com/

WAS THE FIRST FLUBBING OF THE OATH INTENTIONAL??
    On December 5, 2008, we said: "Questions have been raised as to whether Chief Justice John Roberts could administer the oath of office to a man who he believes may not be entitled. Chief Justice John G. Roberts will have to KNOW that Barack Hussein Obama II is eligible to 'enter on the execution of his office,' before he administers the Inaugural Oath of Office.'"

Â*Â*Â*Â*The Chief Justice of the United States did not make a mistake when he flubbed the oath of office.

Â*Â*Â*Â*He did not want to issue the oath to Obama because of his doubts. By failing to issue the oath in exactly the manner prescribed by the Constitution, Roberts deliberately created a constitutional issue that Obama was not duly sworn in as President of the United States.

Â*Â*Â*Â*The Obama team knew what he was doing and insisted that he come to the White House and administer the oath again. (Did he do so under duress?)

Â*Â*Â*Â*"When he failed to properly administer the oath of office in accordance with the Constitution, Chief Justice Roberts sent a message to history that he knew something was wrong," said Glenn Spencer of the American Patrol Report. "Roberts was attempting to save his historic face in the event future legal decisions find that Obama is not qualified," he added.

"When he failed to properly administer the oath of office in accordance with the Constitution, Chief Justice Roberts sent a message to history that he knew something was wrong," said Glenn Spencer of the American Patrol Report. "Roberts was attempting to save his historic face in the event future legal decisions find that Obama is not qualified," he added.
    I TOTALLY BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought it was a mere garden-variety flub. It's not like flubs are a rare event.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am amazed that this whole subject is raising its head again, and with the flubs, to attach any conspiracy-type theory to Justice Roberts mess up. Like we haven't seen plenty of flubs (major flubs) from GWB and McCain. Constitutionally, he became president at noon on Jan. 20, oath or not, and later that day they redid the oath of office, the third time this has happened in US history (Arthur and Coolidge being the first redos.)
    WHAT IF has always made me crazy. What if the sun burned out tomorrow? You won't allow a child in the water because, what if, they drowned? If people base their argument on plain old what ifs, creating "facts" out of the what-if air, I view them as frustrated novelists.
    And then you have to look at the last years of the GWB administration and wonder if this country (currently in the sewer in more ways than one) do we really need to create more turmoil with what-ifs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And if Roberts wanted to send a message, how come he re-swore him in? That sounds like Roberts wanted to be sure his presidency was legitimized, by removing a potential objection.

brother and sister patriots Knowledge is power

I found someone who understands what we need to do and what we may have to do and you know there is a difference. God Lovin, Country Lovin, Gun Toting, American Lovin, Patriots go listen to endtimewatchman and armchairsurvivalist on You Tube.
    I beg you please go listen to all of these video clips also hit the more by endtimewatchman after you listen to the ones you can see.
    You have to get prepared and if even the worst doesn't happen you are no worse off for what could be a huge problem facing us in this country. That's all I can say except There is more much much more you need to be concerned about.
    Illegal immigration is only one tentacle of the massive issues we have to be aware of. Be aware, Be prepared and Get ready for things to, Well as Obama called it Change. The only thing is it's a change I don't think you are going to like. After this you will be able put all the puzzle pieces which includes the puzzle piece of illegal immigration. God Bless each and every one of you. I usually don't bring in other topics but this is so important I felt that this was something I needed to do. You know where it is and I will not post any more on this. He's gets a little riled on one of the subjects but for the most part tries to keep himself from ranting.He's Just another frustrated American Patriot.

I personally don't believe he did it intentionally, but crazier things have taken place throughout history. I just thought it was interesting and it did make me pause for a moment.

What I did find weird, was the second taking of the oath of office. Supposedly it was done a second time just to be sure they got it done the right way. But if they wanted to be so exact in the retaking of the oath, why was it done without a bible? That's not really an oath then, is it?

Also, I wouldn't totally shut the door on asking the "what if" questions because we need to be more vigilant on issues, particularly in this day and age. I've been blown away with some of things I've come to learn over the years. That wouldn't have happened without my keeping an open mind. I don't swallow every story I'm told, but I do take it upon myself to do the research and then form an opinion.

I've taken oaths in court without a Bible.