Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm betting that the crisis will be America doing nothing while Israel is being attacked. Obama already stated that he is not in favor of Israel in the Middle East, after all his whole family and maybe himself are Muslims.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I'm betting that the crisis will be America doing nothing while Israel is being attacked.

I thought about that also, only my thought was that Israel would bomb Iran; however, Powell gave specific dates which caused me to believe Bush stalling dollar meltdown until he is officially out of office. Biden said we will not like the way Obama handles it, but trust him. Possibly martial law implemented when peeps go to get their money out of the bank, and can't? Of course, we are just assuming Obama will be President; although it seems everyone high up is taking that fact for granted.

Weird stuff going on. I was very surprised at what both Biden and Powell said. It is some scarey stuff.

There are several things an Obama administration could face internationaly.

1. Korea starting up her Nuclear weapons program, which probably has already started, provoke an incident with S. Korea.

2. Russia going into Ukraine.

3. Russia taking over Georgia.

4. Russia launch's air strike against missile bases in poland.

5. Indian-Pakistan confrontation.

6. China invades Taiwan.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

The whole world's markets are being hit hard. Unstable countries coupled to unstable markets makes for scary scenarios.

Pakistan has nukes and the Taliban,.... and unrest.

When economies are tested, so are the people and the leaders of those economies.

When economies spin out of control the turmoil will not stop at the marketplace door.

Will the legacy of GWB be lifted high by the next President?

Change? Careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Why has Colin Powell endorsed a canidate from another party?

Powell, with his resume understands the world and it's players as well as others with equally impressive resumes. (that does not include Nobama who is still trying out for the minor leagues) McCain has a much better grasp on international affairs.

This would suggest that Powell and McCain are at odds. (by extention this could also mean Powell vs Bush) Perhaps more importantly Powell believes Nobama can be handeled more effectively than stick in the mud McCain.

Who handles Powell, he hardly came up with this on his own, this was well thought out, that even Powell himself stated. Do you think that he sat in a room and came up with this on his own?

Nobama reads the script well, who will write the script?

The bigger question remains, where are we headed?

On a lighter note,

Fresh collard greens cooked with some chopped onion, a dash of salt and pepper, throw in a couple slices of Honey Baked Ham. Dress with butter and some apple cider vinegar. Now thats eat'in.

Time to go work in the greenhouse, need to spread some more fertilizer.

It will be in regards to the internet. They already have legislation written that will crutail and pretty much censor ANY and ALL information the government doesn't want you to see.

In other words, "Those in Power", do NOT like how people are getting informed. Believe it or not, the rise of Ron Paul prompted them to move forward at a much faster pace. I only bring up Ron Paul and his preaching about the FED and foreign intervetion etc... They realized that the flow of interformation is to their detriment.

So, the "planned" attack will be in relation to the internet and subsequently "new" legislation will come out with all the fear attached to it, and all the normal talking heads -- ie, pelosi and co, will jump right on board.

Methinks, the biggest danger the next president faces is trying to unravel eight years of Bush administration policies and even those from Clinton. The world hates our administrations as we have tried to stuff democracy into every corner of the world; attacked countries as pre-emptive strikes, driven us into an unimaginable deficit by printing money out of thin air, that will put generations of Americans into debt, while cheap imported (legal) labor, illegal labor living off the public dole, and outsourcing of jobs, and import policies of goods we used to produce (like food) has eliminated any chance of taxpayers to cover the promises made by these administrations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Could be that someone may take notice of our collapsing economy, a new president, two front war on terror, etc and decide that the U.S. may just be too weak or have little resolve to stop some massive military move? Farfetched you say? Maybe not. Makes sense to me!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericansNeverQuit
    There won't be any. Just the economy. That's big enough.
    ANQ
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    What I did not like was when Biden said "you are not going to like the way it is handled " but trust us!! Now that is scarey

That is right. Now why isn't the MSM hitting that one. If McCain said that or Palin we'd never hear the end of it. They are no longer honest people in the MSM.

Glenn Beck is lucky to be leaving CNN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got that right, TexasBorn!
    Could be that someone may take notice of our collapsing economy, a new president, two front war on terror, etc and decide that the U.S. may just be too weak or have little resolve to stop some massive military move? Farfetched you say? Maybe not. Makes sense to me!!
    Let's see, our nuclear expertise is being given away in exchange for mangoes and other products from India. Our computer technology is either given or sold to China. NASA does not have enough funding to fly many more shuttle missions and may have to rely on the Russians to get us to the space station. China has proven it has the tech to destroy its own space satellites, which we either gave them, sold to them or they stole. We are selling off our infrastructure, businesses, resources and even the ground we walk on to foreign interests. And since our National Guard is preoccupied in remote places around the world, borders are open and if any of these foreign parties that want to defend their purchases in this country, it would not be a stretch to me if foreign troops marched in one day.

Perhaps a call to short oil futures, will oil go lower? Perhaps into Dec. Will Jan. shorts vanish?

Despite a market meltdown the dollar has gained strenght, is the world getting ready for crisis mode? A strong dollar can wage war easier than a weak dollar. Someone is buying dollars. Someone is buying protection.

Buffet spent $5B expecting 10% on his money. That does not spell hyper-inflation. That sounds like a strong dollar. What does The Sage of Omaha know?

Did he not also take another $2 or $3B and throw it at JP Morgan? If one is expecting a weak dollar (inflation or hyper-inflation) they would buy gold not stocks traded on the dollar.

How much money did Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan donate to the Nobama campaign? Behind that liberal persona, does he still say "Yes Sir", No Sir"? Dollars to donuts?

Nobama,........man of the 21st century? Kinda reminds one of FDR.

Will you and your family gather round the radio this winter?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast