What's Going On?

Jim Kirwan
7-17-9

There seems to be a whole lot of confusion of late, as to exactly what's happening to the country right now. But there really should be no need for either confusion or for panic because this has all happened before. Yes, it did happen exactly like this, once before, in this place that we renamed the United States of America. In fact all of that history is still continuing to affect the original victims even as I write these simple words.

What the hell am I talking about? I'm referring to what we call the Indian Wars, the ones that began over four-hundred years ago and that supposedly ended with the massacre at Wounded Knee in South Dakota. But that too was and still is another self-serving lie that you will not find in the approved versions of US History.

How does this relate to this very tense moment in current history? It actually touches virtually everything we are currently being subjected to. For instance: Our forefathers broke every single treaty they made with the native populations; and ended up stealing back almost all their lands as well as the natural resources that the many 'nations' had come into possession of, by way of the 'Reservations' they were given, in what the government thought was some of the worst land this country had. Only afterward did the government discover that much of the native lands actually had valuable resources, such as gold or oil on it, so the land had to be taken back from the Indians who were then moved to much worse conditions elsewhere.

The natives had been disarmed, and had signed treaties with the government, the same government we have now, who promised to protect them then, and on and on into the future: Of course the government did just the opposite they used and abused the natives and stole back virtually everything which the government had promised them; on top of the original theft of their lands, their languages, and their lives. It was a great little scam that we still don't even discuss. The situation as this affects us now; is that we are in exactly the same place as the original inhabitants were then. The government has made us all-kinds of promises which they never honor. Now they want to disarm us so that they can do unto us exactly what they did to the native populations: that's what the FEMA camps are for-these new camps shall be the new 'Reservations' that will house most of those which are not murdered outright.

The natives signed agreements with the settlers as well: These are very reminiscent of the kinds of labor-contracts, insurance-contracts, banking contracts and virtually anything that affects who gets how much, from whatever needs a contract, to describe the terms of any agreement between parties-the corporations have turned these scams into a mega-income stream that is only limited by the number of people that still have to enter into contracts-unemployment on the scale that we're headed for will soon terminate this particular fountain of illicit profit.

In the US today no one with a mega-money is ever required to honor any contract; while ordinary people are held very strictly, even to illegal contracts each and every day; the corporations just break any rules they choose as easily as they ignore the "contracts" which they signed at some point in their climb into the stratosphere of global money and power. Credit Card rates come to mind, and insurance premiums; not to mention interest rates that were supposed to remain contractually "fixed" that are now free-floating with no limit on how high they can go. But that's only for starters!

Just like what happened to the natives: we have lost our freedom of speech and we have become extremely limited in what we can "do" to earn a living. Beyond this we are told what to think, what to eat, what to avoid and when to sleep as well as how our lives ought to be lived. Does this remind you more of what we did to the natives than how free-American citizens were once rumored to have been able to live? We have no medical coverage that isn't riddled with bogus charges, our educational system looks exactly like what was given to the natives in those government run schools that were used to kill their spirit and erase their heritage, along with their native languages.

This government was supposedly formed "with the consent of the governed." Yet for the last three weeks we have been besieged with more fraudulent legislation in a few weeks than we usually hear about in a whole year, and the public has had no voice in any of it! Everything is under attack, from our identity cards to our ability to travel freely in our own country, to the ability to speak or communicate with anyone else without the government listening or watching every word or gesture that we make. We are now assumed to be guilty and must prove our innocence when we are trapped at check-points that serve as mobile interrogation zones, where the lucky ones are routinely tasered for speaking or even for just being there; while the unlucky can be killed for nothing at all, or just because they are not cops.

POLK COUNTY SHERIFF:
A Florida police department that is out of control - but does anyone give a damn!

This is double-edged trouble. On the one hand are the rights of people to have and use weapons to protect themselves, on the other hand there are supposedly laws to prevent this entire episode from having ever happened. For instance it is not known what kind of behavior Sheriff Judd's officers routinely dispensed to the public. If they behaved as most other officers have when stopping motorists, recently, then perhaps the 'arresting officers' got what they did not expect, a citizen resisting an illegal act - but we cannot know the truth of this either way because everyone directly involved is now conveniently dead.

On the other hand entirely, is the fact that this government wants to disarm the citizenry completely, so that the officers that are willing to use 68 bullets to end a single life are in total control over us all. That does NOT work for me or for millions of others who have noticed that the greatest threat to law & order in the USA today seems to be out-of-control cops and others, with a badge. This is simply not enough reason to murder the people they encounter: that is supposedly "why there are (or rather were) Laws!"

If this "problem" is not fixed then this scenario will be repeated throughout the land, until open warfare between the police and the public becomes the new norm for Outlaws on both sides of the supposed "Thin Blue Line." The solution is already in the existing laws: no one is above the law, and this includes every officer of the government or those employed by private security company's - except that After-911, all those laws seemed to have been suspended for the cops & their thug friends, to the exact degree that they became even more draconian when they were used against the general public (no citizen can ever now be seen to be innocent) - no matter what they do.

In Oklahoma where I grew up, the Oklahoma City cops decided that there were far too many people speeding, so they decided to use unmarked cars to stop & arrest violators - but they failed to tell the people. They began this process by using a blinking red flash light from unmarked cars at night - and when the motorists failed to stop - they pulled up alongside the 'offender' and ordered them to stop. In one case in particular the driver-suspect simply rested his 357 magnum on the door sill of his car, while continuing to drive, and blew the 'bad guys' away. There were other instances, but in the end the policy was rescinded as unworkable. The Oakie City PD had a policy that mandated an IQ below 100 - anything above that could not be hired, because they did not want smart officers on "THEIR force."

The entire police procedures manual and practices in this country must be thrown out and those officers that have violated, tortured, and or murdered citizens must be prosecuted (there is no statutory limitation for murder). Nothing less will avert the coming war with the police over their obscene and barbaric treatment of the general public - just because they can!

A recent example:
Revolutionary Politics » Blog Archive » Cop Smell Alcohol , Guy Passes Test and Tazers along With Mother

Judd is a tough sheriff!!

Great Quote - Florida 's got it right. Bravo for Sheriff Judd !!!

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD

Some "dirtbag" in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range.. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A statewide manhunt ensued. The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun.

SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times.
Naturally, the media asked why they shot him 68 times. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd , told the Orlando Sentinel: "That's all the bullets we had!" (Talk about an all time classic great answer!!!)

But wait, there's more!

I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in our home. I said I did. She said 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!' To which I said, of course it is loaded, can't work without bullets!' She then asked, 'Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?' My reply was, 'No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too.' To which I'll add , having a gun in the house that isn't loaded is like having a car in the garage without gas in the tank.

This sounds exactly like the frontier of the Wild West to me-the only thing missing seems to be the bounty paid for Indian scalps: I guess that might still be forthcoming if this goes on much longer. Apparently the government is planning to reinstitute work-houses for the poor, that's right out of Dickensian England!

How did this all get so backwards? It began when we allowed Cheney-Bush to steal the White House, and then after 911 when we still asked NO QUESTIONS of our thoroughly criminal government, so they took that to be a license to steal, to torture and to murder worldwide-anyone, or any state that might oppose our new status as the latest cabal to succeed the Third Reich with an option to actually own the world, IF they can take it from us!

That was a very public change, but there were other much 'quieter' but far more serious changes that were made to our individual rights as well. When the Supreme Court killed Eminent Domain as part of property rights, that altered the reality of what any property might be worth and it certainly destroyed any long-term "rights" in perpetuity that might accrue to anyone who thought that they could actually own a piece of this country. You see all the money and all the land, as well as all the resources, already belongs to the government that is owned by a private corporation called USA Incorporated. Everything that might lead anyone to believe that have 'anything' of their very own Â* is a fiction of the highest order. And since we did not protest any of these changes anymore than we did the theft of the right to print our own money-the changes just keep on coming, while we keep on losing!

There is no law that our owners have not broken, just as we have no inherent constitutional rights to anything at all; except to what this new Bureau of American Affairs allows us to have in our newly minted slave-class that is allowed to live provided that we religiously follow-every-order given us, without complaint: Because all who refuse will suffer greatly for any trouble they might cause the Beast-masters that we've surrendered our lives to, in order to supposedly remain "safe" from every danger that is running loose in the world today. But without 'FREEDOM' what is anything really worth?

This diatribe could go on forever; so why not just connect the dots yourself once you have the template it's pretty hard not to see 'What's Going On.'

Our forefathers stole this country from the native population, and now it's being stolen yet again, this time by another bunch of Bandits hell-bent on owning everything there is. Whose Country is this anyhow: The natives lost it either to the Mexicans or to us, but that's not the issue-the issue has to be the consequences that we have yet to pay for doing what we did so long ago. Those crimes have been officially ignored for so long that many don't believe they even happened, but they did.

Now we've multiplied our crimes by a factor of the billions of those that we, in our self-appointed role as supreme rulers of this planet, have affected. We cannot escape responsibility for everything much longer, perhaps it's fitting that we should end as we began-except this time as the slaves instead of as the conquerors. Any people that claim to be free must earn that freedom for themselves, and when we allow the other half of the government's contract with us to go into default without regard for compensation; we have in effect surrendered all we were to what they want to turn us into for the rest of our unnatural lives!

kirwanstudios@sbcglobal.net

http://www.rense.com/general86/going.htm