Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What's Homeland security?????

has anyone seen a full version of this story or another source... the only one I found wanted 3 dollars for the archived version

Published on October 3, 2006, Page B2, Kansas City Star, The (MO)
    Source: TONY RIZZO
    A Kansas City man involved in a fatal traffic crash Sunday in Oklahoma was licensed through a Missouri truck driving school indicted for fraudulently licensing dozens of drivers. Hussein Haji-Ege Osman died along with an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper when his tractor-trailer and the trooper's car collided on the Will Rogers Turnpike in northeast Oklahoma.Osman, 25, was one of the drivers being asked to retest for his commercial driver's license as a result of
    This is all I got...but the truckers are saying that several Arab men went to CDL school in Missouri after graduation someone noticed that they all had the same home address that turned out to be a vacant car lot
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I googled and found this story redbadger, I must have missed this in the papers!

October 10, 2006
    Phony, Muslim-Dominated Trucking School "Grad" Killed Cop

Printer Friendly

By Debbie Schlussel
    http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives ... im-do.html

Remember the Muslim-dominated Trucking School in Missouri?

In February, I wrote about how the school was raided by the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force. In September, I wrote about how the Muslim converts who ran the school were indicted.

The school, where 60% of those taking the test for Commercial Driver's Licenses (CDLs) had Muslim and Mid-Eastern names, gave the Muslims the answers to the test, so they could cheat, and committed assorted other frauds.

Well, now, sadly, we have our first killing, resulting from a Muslim "grad" from the phony school, and the victim's a cop.
    troopermcclendonfuneralmuslimtrucker.jpgtroopermcc lendonkillledbymuslim trucker.jpg
    Trooper McClendon, Killed by Muslim Truck Driver w/Fraudulent CDL

My friends, Michael DelGiorno and Gwen, on the morning show on Tulsa's KFAQ FOX News Radio 1170 alerted me that, on October 1st, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Trooper William Lloyd McClendon, 37, was killed by Hussein Haji-ege Osman, 25, a Kenyan Muslim. Osman was one of the many who was being asked by the State of Missouri to retake the test. A letter to that effect was scheduled to go out to him later this month.

But that's too late for McClendon--who was killed, along with Osman, in a crash a few miles from the Will Rogers Turnpike. And too late for his family. From Tulsa World:

McClendon, who was driving a 2006 Dodge Charger, had his emergency lights and sirens activated when he tried to make a U-turn from an outside lane and collided with the 2002 Peterbilt tractor-trailer driven by Osman, who was behind McClendon in the same lane, OHP spokeswoman Kera Philippi said.

A concrete median wall with gaps every 1 1/2 to 2 miles separates the four-lane highway, she said.

Osman's truck veered into the left lane, and the vehicles collided, said Philippi, who said the speed of the vehicles and the distance between them could be included in a full investigative crash report that hasn't been released.

An inspection of Osman's Peterbilt showed some mechanical defects with the braking system, which were a "contributing factor" to the crash, she said.

Emergency vehicles can legally make U-turns, Philippi said.

More disturbing are these facts:

* Osman listed his residence at Kansas City, Missouri on documents for his CDL, but he actually lived in Columbus, Ohio. Why did he lie? And how many other Muslims who cheated on their CDL exams at this school (and other schools) provide fake addresses on their CDL documents (so we can never locate them)?

* Osman planned to bring his wife and four children, all Muslims, to the U.S. from Africa. But it's not even clear if he, or his aunt--Sulekha Ismail, who lived with him in Columbus--are even here legally. Where's ICE Office of Investigations and Detention & Removal Operations when you need them? Attention, Julie Myers, Abu Moskowitz, and John Torres.
    troopermcclendonfuneralwifehope.jpgsmalltruck.jpgh azmats.jpg
    Hope McClendon's Trooper Husband is Casualty of Fraudulent Muslim CDLs
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nitty thank you for this ...I wonder duh...Why this was not a heard on CNN or whatever ...Maybe I missed it ...but I don't think so...Did it fly below radar...Just think about all the Mexican Truckers waiting for the green light...I don't know about you but I feel so much safer right???????????????????????
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Nitty thank you for this ...I wonder duh...Why this was not a heard on CNN or whatever ...Maybe I missed it ...but I don't think so...Did it fly below radar...Just think about all the Mexican Truckers waiting for the green light...I don't know about you but I feel so much safer right???????????????????????
    This is so scary Badger, just like that idiot Iraqi, who was driving that truck at the Miami Port, 20 yrs old miscommunication because the fool couldn't speak English very well, how the hell do these drivers read our highway signs then?How do they get a commercial drivers license in the first place? I want to know what company this trucker was driving for!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I would absolutely love to know who he was driving for....