Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I AM one of those younger generations. The problem that we have are the crazies that think Obama isn't a citizen etc, even thought there is PLENTY of proof that he is. From our end, it looks more like a racism issue that anything else. It also stems from the fact that you guys votes for Bush, and LOVED him regardless of the terrible things he did. Where were you when Bush did the SAME thing that Obama did? Again, it has to do with politics, rather than right and wrong. Now tht there is a democrat as preisdent, you guys all of a sudden have a problem. Same *hit, different day.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    I AM one of those younger generations. The problem that we have are the crazies that think Obama isn't a citizen etc, even thought there is PLENTY of proof that he is. From our end, it looks more like a racism issue that anything else. It also stems from the fact that you guys votes for Bush, and LOVED him regardless of the terrible things he did. Where were you when Bush did the SAME thing that Obama did? Again, it has to do with politics, rather than right and wrong. Now tht there is a democrat as preisdent, you guys all of a sudden have a problem. Same *hit, different day.
    Speaking of facts have you looked in the Alipac archives? You will find that most if not all of the posters here didn't agree with Bush's policies and thought he was a poor president. Here's a thread from the archives that I'm sure you'll find interesting:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-82917-geor ... sh+impeach

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    jshhmr, Really feeling disappointed right now.........

I voted for Bush, just as with many other people, found he simply was not listening, and became disgusted and fed-up. Third party now.

To come down on people here, the very people you came here to work with to fight illegal immigration, and corruption in government (which has gone hand in hand with our fight on illegal immigration) simply for what? Hey, I am 42, it did not bother me to hear this question asked, I realize all too many people where I live, in my own age group and that of other younger family members all too often do abdicate their responsibility to their nation (being involved in speaking out).

However, there are many who do not, and hopefully more to come.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    jshhmr
    Your post is hypocritical you make assumptions that are ignorant .
    May I suggest you reassess your ridicules points .
    Enough said .

"jshhmr" I was surprised to read your comment on here and I know you have been with us for quite some time now. I voted for Bush and I also called Washington to complain on his actions and also remember his ratings went to shit real quick. So do not say we all heralded former pres Bush. He definitely had faults as well.

And another thing. IT IS NOT "RACIST" when we speak out against obama. I personally DO NOT LIKE how he is handling our problems by handing out more money. Money we do not have and our childrens children will be paying for.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Main reason I came back to this thread is I just wanted to share this site with some pics of young Americans for Liberty.......you had asked where young people were?
    https://www.yaliberty.org/contribute/september-report
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Main reason I came back to this thread is I just wanted to share this site with some pics of young Americans for Liberty.......you had asked where young people were?
    https://www.yaliberty.org/contribute/september-report

Thanks for the post.

Nice pictures. I gotta get me one of those pocket Constitutions.

We have some great young people here in the San Francisco bay area. They seem pretty intelligent. Unlike many of their adversaries.

April

Time to ROLL against Amnesty Patriots!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-962599.html#962599

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123