Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While U.S. Struggles, Mexico City is Awash in Luxury

While U.S. Struggles, Mexico City is Awash in Luxury

By Ruth Samuelson

Published April 13, 2011

Even the breeze feels more rarefied in Antara Fashion Hall.

The moment you enter this open-air mall in Mexico City, the soot and car exhaust outside seem to disintegrate. Water bubbles up from a ground-level fountain. Ahead, radiant fuchsia flowers decorate the path through this mecca of luxury stores.

Some boutiques, like CH Carolina Herrera, opened during the shopping center’s earliest days in 2006. But others moved in more recently, like Brooks Brothers in 2009, and Marc by Marc Jacobs in 2010.

“There are people that are just starting to get to know the brand, and there are people who learned of the brand in a department store,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Americans by the thousands are losing they're homes and jobs and being jailed each day because they can't find work!"

This article proves just how self serving and unsympathetic to America and Americans, Mexico really is! Deport all illegals in our country it's obvious to me they're perfectly capable of taking care of their own people!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Americans by the thousands are losing they're homes and jobs and being jailed each day because they can't find work!"

This article proves just how self serving and unsympathetic to America and Americans, Mexico really is! Deport all illegals in our country it's obvious to me they're perfectly capable of taking care of their own people!
    Indeed they are, but they don't want to. After all, why should they since our government is giving it away to mexican nationals anyway?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "