Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

White House Executive Order on Rural Council / ICLEI

United Nation’s Agenda 21, Sustainable Growth, ICLEI

White House Executive Order on Rural Council

- Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh
    Thursday, June 23, 2011

On June 9, 2011, few people paid attention to the Executive Order establishing the White House Rural Council. It was several days before people started inquiring, prompted by a few articles on Agenda 21, including mine. http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/37561

This piece of legislation from the Oval Office establishes unchecked federal control into rural America in education, food supply, land use, water use, recreation, property, energy, and the lives of 16% of the U.S. population.

Section 1, Policy states, “Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: White House Executive Order on Rural Council / ICLEI

Global government is real, it is here, and we are ignoring the signs, the rules, regulations, appointments, Patriot Act, executive orders, and the newly created councils. We no longer have three branches of government, a two party system, checks and balances, the rule of law, justice, or a Constitution that is followed.
    "Well they haven't talked to any Americans for along time, and I'm pretty sure we have our own agenda's and policies!"

17 months seems like an eternity dealing with these money grubbers!

"Look at me counting down the days!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Re: White House Executive Order on Rural Council / ICLEI

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Global government is real, it is here, and we are ignoring the signs, the rules, regulations, appointments, Patriot Act, executive orders, and the newly created councils. We no longer have three branches of government, a two party system, checks and balances, the rule of law, justice, or a Constitution that is followed.
    "Well they haven't talked to any Americans for along time, and I'm pretty sure we have our own agenda's and policies!"

17 months seems like an eternity dealing with these money grubbers!

"Look at me counting down the days!"
    Stand together,or fall alone

Keep

Keep the Feds out of the states business. They have no reason to be usurping state sovereignty with this immense power grab.

This stinks of something extremely unconstitutional and had better be examined, now.

working4change
    Executive Order 13575 asserts that the WHRC will “coordinate Federal efforts directed toward the growth and development of geographic regions that encompass both urban and rural areas, and identify and facilitate rural economic opportunities associated with energy development, outdoor recreation, and other conservation-related activities.â€