Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    You don't need a 'replacement plan' for spending if you eliminate the spending, Greg.

You'll have to do better than that...

Banned
    Paul's candidacy is an indictment of the system, not an argument for who would best administer it.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I agree totally.

But to suggest he didn't know who he was - as he didn't know the situation is another example of picking and bashing.
    You’re kidding - It wasn’t a cold question as they were talking about Ramos and Compean just before

Just think of that gigantic boondoggle called the Education Department and the amount of dollars it is sucking from us -

The IRS and all its people =

Cut out all the taxpayer dollars to various organizations - LaRaza for a start - but all of them. Taxpayers should not be forced to work to give to these self-serving, and often destructive entities. Just think, we are working, the government is taking our money to give to organizations that are working hard to take our country. Think about it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Just think of that gigantic boondoggle called the Education Department and the amount of dollars it is sucking from us -

The IRS and all its people =

Cut out all the taxpayer dollars to various organizations - LaRaza for a start - but all of them. Taxpayers should not be forced to work to give to these self-serving, and often destructive entities. Just think, we are working, the government is taking our money to give to organizations that are working hard to take our country. Think about it!
    So Paul is going to work for free as President cause last time I checked that money came from taxes as well. Maybe I’m wrong its could be just more of that money we print with no backing

greg Now I don't do silly - OK?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    greg Now I don't do silly - OK?
    But you'll support silly for President ???

All the Ron Pauls should have given in other places as well
    Never put all your eggs in one basket when it comes to the fighting of criminal immigration of this country...
    Tancredo sure could have used some of those funds.

I like you ntrixie we can disagree on the presidential campaigns and still work together on crime fighting.

All the Ron Paul Flowers should have given in other places as well
    never put all you eggs in one basket

Are you responding to me or to a post I can't see - because I am not understanding you.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Y'all are REALLY getting pathetic...
    Pathetic is not knowing who Johnny is and last time I checked they both came from the same State which makes it more Pathetic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Y'all are REALLY getting pathetic...
    Pathetic is not knowing who Johnny is and last time I checked they both came from the same State which makes in more Pathetic.
    Yeah, OK...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12