Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is in control?

I was listening to Sean Hannity interviewing Rep. JD Hayworth and the treasonous jackass Senator Lindsey Graham. JD Hayworth mentioned social security and id theft, security and enforcement first and displacement of American workers. All jackass Graham had to say was the ususual b.s. about how good illegal aliens are for the economy and nothing about the numerous felonies they have committed including social security fraud and ID theft. Graham was asked why the senate confers amnesty as a reward for all of this. Hannity also said this doesnt make any sense. But again Graham launched into the usual rhetoric about the contributions these third world thieves make without one word about the massive fraud being perpetrated against Americans Once again this shows the lack of care and compassion for Americans exhibited by this treasonous and traitorous g-damn jackass senate and Benedict Arnold president who are hell bent on destroying the middle class in pursuit of Comrade Bush's Globalist Manifesto.

1. Iraq mess
    2. Immigration mess
    3. New Orleans still unprepared for 2006 hurricane season
    4. "Loss" of my and veterans and active duty personal data to drug cartels and illegal aliens
    5. Being jackasses and wastes of taxpayer dollars

IMPEACH TREASONOUS BUSH NOW!!!!!!!

THE SENATE: The most corrupt organization money can buy!!!!!!!

This is how communism started in Russia . First were oppressed uneducated workers , then there was an idea that everybody should be equal , then those oppressed nice workers went ahead and destroyed and killed everything what they could - after all , they could not even read , so how could they understand what they were doing .
    Russia was one of richest and develped countries in the beginning of the century when these " oppressed poor workers " game started . Now after about 100 years it still only in the beginning of recovery . Things can change very fast , but it can take many years to reverse a mistake . Why people cannot look at the mistakes done by other countries to learn ?
    Why America has to put its own head on fire to realize that its gonna hurt a lot and complete recovery will be very doubtful .
    From reading the articles it looks to me that the old communist regimen is coming to town .
    I think , people should travel more to see what this " poor oppressed workers " game is all about
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .