Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Henry Paulson must be “containedâ€

[size=200][b]Why Henry Paulson must be “containedâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, let's think about this one month at least; what is the big rush!

We didn't bailout others: Enron

Does the government rush to help you and me? Think FEMA, undocumented worker invasion, high gas prices, loans of all kinds, and winter is not here!

NO, LET'S THINK ABOUT THIS ONE MONTH AT LEAST, AMERICANS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Call Senators and Congress:

1) Extend E-Verify runs out the first of November.

2) No to the Bailout for AIG; we did not bailout ENRON.

Call Switchboard number below to reach your elected officials:

202-224-3121
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You mean we have a choice?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    No, let's think about this one month at least; what is the big rush!
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56

Does the government rush to help you and me? Think FEMA, undocumented worker invasion, high gas prices, loans of all kinds, and winter is not here!

NO, LET'S THINK ABOUT THIS ONE MONTH AT LEAST, AMERICANS.

I've been wondering this myself Monkey.....What IS the big rush in this?

From where I'm sitting, it's comprehensive immigration reform, and every other thing, the government wants slammed through before We the Peeps, and those pols who still do represent us, have a chance to even look at it, let alone scrutinize it

What really concerns me is the fact that Paulson's decisions will be final and irreversible. To me, this is an ominous sign. There should, at the very least, be some exceptions in which this would not apply and/or some type of process in place allowing for an appeal and review of his decisions.

If we think about it, even as consumers and citizens, we have the right to dispute charges shown on utility bills, credit card statements, etc., the right to appeal decisions made by governmental agencies from the Division of Motor Vehicles clear on up to the SSA and IRS. Yet, there is no such provisions in this bailout proposal? No effort to show good faith on the part of the government? This is a huge red flag as far as I'm concerned.

It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that this bailout is going to benefit everyone BUT the American citizen and I personally believe that the big rush is to make sure that this is a done deal before the election, and in an iron clad, irreversible state, in anticipation of a McCain/Palin administration.