Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Parents Are Voting BALDWIN

July 13, 2008

Why Parents Are Voting BALDWIN

If you are a Parent you have every reason to vote for Chuck Baldwin. Chuck believes that every parent should have the right to train and educate their own children in the way they see fit. Government schools have failed our children miserabley7 and we all know that.

It is not politically correct to acknowledge that public education controlled by the Federal Government has failed. Chuck Baldwin is not a politician he is a private citizen who has had many of the same difficult experiences you have had with public education. It is time to get the Federal Government out of the business of educating our children.

One of the first things Chuck will do is abolish the Department of Education. This was part of the Reagan platform when he ran for president. Unfortunately, it was never accomplished. Under a Baldwin administration it will be done.

Your children will not be treated as social experiments but you will have the right to control what they are taught and how they are taught. When the direction of public education was closest to the people it educated children. Today it is merely a tool for Bureaucrats to make money and control our lives.

Presidents before Chuck Baldwin gave us things like the "Fair Deal" and the "New Deal." Where or not either of these "deals" was "fair or real" is up to history. Senators Obama and McCain are offering parents the same old "Raw Deal" when it comes to the education of our children. President Chuck Baldwin is the "Real Deal" and he will always support parent's rights.

http://baldwin08.com/Parents.cfm

http://cppartynews.blogspot.com/2008/07 ... ldwin.html
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

good post
    He's got my vote . Baldwin is 100% American
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I'M STILL VOTING RON PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Why? Baldwin was and is an avid Ron Paul supporter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand your feeling . But , logic says Dr.Paul will not be on the ballot . Dr.Baldwin will be and that vote will be important to shake up the Crooks and the CFR .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Baldwin's on the ballet and Paul is not. Besides, Baldwin is much better than RP on immigration.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I'm leaning toward voting for Baldwin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I'm leaning toward voting for Baldwin.
    IMHO Baldwin is the next best thig to RP.....no better. He just needs exposure. As far as Im concerned, there is no other candidate that I'll even consider voting for.

I've been in the fight from the beginning but if Ron Paul's name is not on my state's ballot (and Baldwin is), I'm voting for Baldwin. He's the closest to Ron Paul is his beliefs. I just don't trust Barr.

I hope his name is heard across the internet, especially to all the embittered Hillary democrats. They are the ones to spread the word too.