Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why rednecks may rule the world ( From the BBC )

I am not sure what to make of this I agree with alittle of what it says , then some of it is just plain stupid I think someone is being a real big smart Ass and don't know what the heck they are talking about Just another butt head to try and make Americans look MOD EDIT<<<Stupid. I just don't know what to think

Why rednecks may rule the world

By Joe Bageant
    Author of Deerhunting With Jesus

During this US election cycle we are hearing a lot from the pundits and candidates about "heartland voters," and "white working class voters."

What they are talking about are rednecks. But in their political correctness, media types cannot bring themselves to utter the word "redneck." So I'll say it for them: redneck-redneck-redneck-redneck.

The rest is at the following link ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/ne ... 600592.stm
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Could this person just be jealous? Envy is evil. Oh! And it's the BBC? Well, there you go.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I bet this metro wouldn't talk so big in the parking lot.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

MW
    Truth be known, this guy has probably never been to a turkey shoot, NASCAR race, Rodeo, or on a deer hunt in his life. And I'd almost bet my life that he's never been left holding the sack and flashlight on a late night snipe hunt (a true redneck would know what I'm talking about).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Truth be known, this guy has probably never been to a turkey shoot, NASCAR race, Rodeo, or on a deer hunt in his life. And I'd almost bet my life that he's never been left holding the sack and flashlight on a late night snipe hunt (a true redneck would know what I'm talking about).
    Yup I know all about those nasty little Snipe's :P
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

MW
    PatrioticSandra wrote:

Yup I know all about those nasty little Snipe's
    Than you must be a "true" redneck. Welcome to the club.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn