Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Would Obama Lie About Meeting Governor Rod Blagojevich

Why lie? Why downplay the meetings? Why get Axelrod to retract his statement saying Obama and Governor Rod Blagojevich met to discuss the Senate seat which would be left open after Obama stepped down?

Hot Air points us to definite proof, via photos directly from the Illinois Governor's website, in a PDF that makes it very Obama and Blagojevich had contact, spoke... nothing unethical about it, in fact it would be natural for them to do so.

Pdf titled "GOVERNOR BLAGOJEVICH CONGRATULATES PRESIDENT-ELECT
    OBAMA AND STARTS SELECTION PROCESS FOR REPLACEMENT".

That newsletter was dated November 12, 2008.

Clear enough?

Yesterday we showed that David Axelrod had said, via TV, that Obama had met with Blagojevich to discuss the Senate seat.
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch ... arise.html

But on November 23, 2008, his senior adviser David Axelrod appeared on Fox News Chicago and said something quite different.

While insisting that the President-elect had not expressed a favorite to replace him, and his inclination was to avoid being a "kingmaker," Axelrod said, "I know he's talked to the governor and there are a whole range of names many of which have surfaced, and I think he has a fondness for a lot of them."

After Blagojevich was charged on a variety of crimes, one of which included criminal behavior regarding that Senate seat, Axelrod retracted his earlier statement, saying "I was mistaken when I told an interviewer last month that the President-elect has spoken directly to Governor Blagojevich about the Senate vacancy. They did not then or at any time discuss the subject."

The Obama compounds this mistake with yet another denial:

"I had no contact with the governor or his office and so we were not, I was not aware of what was happening."

Truthfully, it would have been irresponsible to not have discussed, even in passing, the replacement, so why the attempt, pitiful attempt with everything being so readily available, to deny having "any contact?"

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspo ... eting.html

Truthfully, it would have been irresponsible to not have discussed, even in passing, the replacement, so why the attempt, pitiful attempt with everything being so readily available, to deny having "any contact?"

Because criminals tend to eventually trip themselves up in their lies? Especially when the criminal organization becomes so large that one cannot keep track of what the others are doing or saying after awhile?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know---are you splitting hairs here? We all meet people for brief times whom we know little about. I meet my insurance agents for a few minues every three or six months, but I don't have a clue as to what happens in their personal lives.

What intrigues me is Blagojevichs cozy relationships with union bosses---particlularly the radical OBL ones in SEIU and Change to Win. These people are in the forefront of the strategy to get illegals streaming in here so they can get more members. And they are very open about it. I have seen a photo where Obama is seated with his "economic advisors" which include not only Paul Volcker but newly charged Robert Rubin, plus SEIU boss, Anna Burger.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    I wouldn't be surprised if Obama is involved in this mess up to his terrorist ogling eyeballs. I don't trust him and never will.......He will finish what his predecessors started and Jorge Felipe Boosh Calderon Jr continued which is the destruction of what is left of this ONCE mighty republic.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Obama is buddies with every corrupt politician in office. I am sure that the choices of Obamas staff were pay backs for crooked favors that he received to get him elected. No one even heard of Obama and suddenly he became the most popular person in the world. Explain that one.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rahm Emmauel exploded at a reporter yesterday when he was asked if he was the "advisor" mentioned on the tapes. This is going to get really ugly. Emmauel was not there when Obama announced Daschel at his news conference! He is always there with Obama during these announcements.

I suspect Blogo talked with Emmauel about getting some cash for putting Ms Jarret in the seat...somebody talked to him and offered him "nothing but graditude."

The problem with crooks is they lie, even when they don't have to...it's just an instinct!

Tony Rezko is singing like a canary, so who knows what will come of this, and the media is trying to portray Blogo as insane, so anything he says will be relegated to his being "out of his mind." It was Rezko and Blogo that helped propel Obama to where he is now. I wonder if they will traipse off to prison without taking some people down with them, especially if they can get a reduced sentence.

Like everyone else these days, I think he's splitting hairs. Like, yes he did meet with him, but not with the intent of solely discussing his replacement.......or if he admits to meeting with him....how do we know they didn't discuss it since it might have been in a place...like to Gov. convention where maybe he wasn't taped, or even talked to him, but still had the photo ops of shaking hands and stuff..

I find it all strange. Jesse Jackson and Blago pretty much hated each other. I don't think Obama was tight at all with Blago....and don't know about him and Jackson. I know ions ago they said on the radio that the wish was to replace Obama with a black Senator and all anyone could say is how racist is that and Please don't let it be a Stroger or Emil Jones.

Jesse has made no qualms about wanting the position, but with his distant relationship with Blago, he figured he'd wouldn't stand a chance since everyone and their brother from the Chicago players wants a shot it. Atleast that's what he said on the radio. Guess that's the problem.....can't trust the word of any of them.

Obama was one of Blogo's top advisors when he ran for governor and he endorsed Obama for his Senate run.

...The facts bear out that Obama’s relationship with the corrupt governor of Illinois goes beyond merely smiling for the cameras. Jake Tapper notes that Obama endorsed Blagojevich in 2002 and 2006, serving as a “top adviser.â€

When you lie, you tell more lies to cover it up, and so forth and so on..the rats are scurrying

This is getting REAL interesting. Finally the MSM is talking about something that people want to hear. Its on every channel. BLOBOBITCH is going to sing, and when he does I hope it brings Obama down too.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast