Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Wikileaks Reveals a Gov. Caught Up in the Mendacity of Lies

Wikileaks Reveals a Government Caught Up in the Mendacity of Lies
    Politics / US Politics
    Dec 02, 2010 - 03:44 AM

By: Paul_Craig_Roberts

The reaction to WikiLeaks and its founder, Julian Assange tells us all we need to know about the total corruption of our “modernâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anybody around here still think there isn't an oligarchy?

The US government has got away with telling lies for so long that it no longer hesitates to lie in the most blatant way. WikiLeaks released a US classified document signed by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that explicitly orders US diplomats to spy on UN Security council officials and on the Secretary General of the United Nations. The cable is now in the public record. No one challenges its authenticity. Yet, today the Obama regime, precisely White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, declared that Hillary had never ordered or even asked US officials to spy on UN officials.
    I am disgusted by our government.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    The US government has got away with telling lies for so long that it no longer hesitates to lie in the most blatant way. WikiLeaks released a US classified document signed by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that explicitly orders US diplomats to spy on UN Security council officials and on the Secretary General of the United Nations. The cable is now in the public record. No one challenges its authenticity. Yet, today the Obama regime, precisely White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, declared that Hillary had never ordered or even asked US officials to spy on UN officials.
    I am disgusted by our government.

We have a very corrupt Government and now it is also world wide corruption ....with injustices for all.....

I get a kick out of world wide manhunt for this man for a rape he supposedly committed way back...but was absolved of years ago...but, what did they all do with the true rapist and person who ran away right after his conviction....Polonski???? Why nothing nothing at all...

I think it is great this group finds out things and brings it out....now all these crooks will bring things out via the wiki leaks to embarrass each other. maybe all the snakes will turn on each other, and the honest ones will have a clear field with these evil people fighting amongst themselves.. ...wishful hoping I know..but gee its Christmas......

Kathyet

working4change
    Please keep repeating this to Congressional offices....

"Please oppose the Dream Act Amnesty because it would displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!"

Thanks to your efforts yesterday, we have identified 10 of the 83 targeted Democrats who will vote NO on Dream Amnesty! We only need 30 more to win and stop this bill!

Please start your calls today by calling the 10 listed as "Voting No" and say...

"I want to thank Congressman _______ for voting No on the Dream Act Amnesty which would 'displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!' Please ask him to encourage other Democrats to say No as well."

Once you have thanked the NO votes, proceed to lobby the unknowns.

Here is the activism link for you. We need all of our ALIPAC activist Aces High today!

NEW TIP: We have added towns and zips of district offices beneath the DC contact info. If a staffer challenges you for town and zip to disuade your call, you may give them the ones we provide or you can say "If you are listening to illegal aliens today, you can listen to me because I am an American."

Let's Roll!

TAKE ACTION NOW WITH ALIPAC TO STOP DREAM ACT AMNESTY AT THIS LINK...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn