Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will Van Jones be gone by Monday?

There was another great Glenn Beck show today, with more information being offered about Van Jones (formerly colorofchange founder.) Following Glenn's show, the panel on FOX discussed some of the speeches and actions of Mr. Jones, the Green Czar for the White House. Today's Glenn Beck show exposed that Mr. Jones is a 9/11 Truther, believing that the White House had something to do with the 9/11 attacks. They also pondered about the vetting of this person by the FBI. The discussion about Van Jones ended with the media contributors saying that they believed that Jones would be gone by Monday. I wonder if the White House would agree.

More discussion on Van Jones, his 9/11 beliefs, and other information.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-169428.html

Revelation 3:20
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glenn's show was great and then Hannity followed it up by asking repeatedly for Jones to be fired.
    He then got a Democrat on his panel to say that Jones should resign due to his background, which even she found unacceptable.

I missed Hannity. Maybe I can see the replay later. Thank you for the information. The pressure is mounting.

Revelation 3:20
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They got no choice, to keep this guy in is political suicide. Actually i hope they do keep him in.The Democratic party is already in self destruct mode as is.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    They got no choice, to keep this guy in is political suicide. Actually i hope they do keep him in.The Democratic party is already in self destruct mode as is.
    Reciprocity, you're making the assumption that the Democratic nutbags are thinking logically and have common sense. I would say that's a pretty tough argument to make given the crazy stuff that they are doing.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836