Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Woman arrested after calling 911 to ask return of 'cute' cop

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/642 ... isuse.html

Friday, July 14, 2006 · Last updated 4:49 a.m. PT

Woman arrested after calling 911 to ask return of 'cute' deputy

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ALOHA, Ore. -- A woman who called 911 to ask for the return of sheriff's deputy she found attractive got something she found a lot less attractive - a date in court for misuse of the emergency dispatch system.

Washington County sheriff's Sgt. David Thompson told KGW Television of Portland the situation developed after a noise complaint last month by neighbors of Lorna Jeanne Dudash. Checking on the complaint, a deputy knocked on her door, then left.

Thompson said Dudash then called 911, asking that the "cutie pie" deputy return.

"He's the cutest cop I've seen in a long time. I just want to know his name," Dudash told the dispatcher. "Heck, it doesn't come very often a good man comes to your doorstep."

After listening to some more, followed by a bit of silence, the dispatcher asked repeatedly why Dudash needed the deputy to return.

"Honey, I'm just going to be honest with you, OK? I just thought he was cute. I'm 45 years old and I'd just like to meet him again, but I don't know how to go about doing that without calling 911," she said.

"I know this is absolutely not in any way, shape or form an emergency, but if you would give the officer my phone number and ask him to come back would you mind?"

The deputy returned, verified that there was no emergency and arrested her for misusing the 911 system, an offense punishable by a fine of up to several thousand dollars and a year in jail.

Thompson said it was the first case he knew of in which someone called the emergency line for such a personal reason.

"That's taking up valuable time from dispatchers who could be taking true emergency calls," he said. "Apparently she didn't know how to look up the non-emergency number."
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lol, yeah they can't stop talking about it on the news.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

This woman needs to get a life!!!

She needs a better technique!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Amen to that!!

I liked her reply "I don't think I did anything wrong".
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    I liked her reply "I don't think I did anything wrong".
    Right, wasting government services to get a date -- of course, she didn't do anythng wrong!i

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

CheyenneWoman,

Right, wasting government services to get a date -- of course, she didn't do anythng wrong!i
    Can you imagine how she must felt when the cop she was trying to get a date with. Showed up to arrest her? How embarrassing, and then to have it broadcasted over the media. I'm sure she wants to crawl under s rock by now
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    CheyenneWoman,

Can you imagine how she must felt when the cop she was trying to get a date with. Showed up to arrest her? How embarrassing, and then to have it broadcasted over the media. I'm sure she wants to crawl under s rock by now
    If she is that dumb and self-centered, she might not even be embarrassed. But you never know!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast