Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Woman who gave birth to 8

For those of you not in the Southern California area you may be surprised to hear that the woman has had six other children. 14 kids!!! On one news show last night they said the grandparents were taking care of "some" of them. That means they too are eligible for medi-caid right?

Think they'd have been participants in Pelosi's "contraception" plan?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Woman who gave birth to 8

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    For those of you not in the Southern California area you may be surprised to hear that the woman has had six other children. 14 kids!!! On one news show last night they said the grandparents were taking care of "some" of them. That means they too are eligible for medi-caid right?
    Why in God's name would someone who already HAS 6 kids, take fertility drugs and have more?!?!?! Let me guess, new husband and he wants his "own"? Unless people can afford to support their own offspring, they have NO business having them. That borders on abuse!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

yeah unfortunately the people having all the kids are the ones who can't afford them. Maybe Pelosi should just think about deporting millions of people...won't that help the economy?

I agree Miguelina. The California taxpayers (the few of us left here) have paid for the kids. These people don't have a care in the world.

No more babies for this stupid woman; and where is the doctor who did this?

Moving to "other topic" no illegals here
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Woman who gave birth to 8

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Why in God's name would someone who already HAS 6 kids, take fertility drugs and have more?!?!?! Let me guess, new husband and he wants his "own"? Unless people can afford to support their own offspring, they have NO business having them. That borders on abuse!

They will get another 18 years for each of their kids to live on welfare and all the other freebies they can collect.
    All, at the expence of the American taxpayer.SICK.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

any verification on this one. I am still waiting to find out if the woman speaks English.

There is just too much secrecy involved here.

R/ Skip

Agree Skip. News reports say she wants to remain anonymous. Wants to "sell" her story eventually. Truthfully there are so many illegals in this state, her reason to"hide" would not be because of her immigration status. Believe me no one is threatening deportation. I'll keep you posted should I hear.