Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

World Health Organization First Human Death from Avian Flu

World Health Organization Announcement.

Avian influenza – situation in Lao People's Democratic Republic – update

8 March 2007

The Ministry of Health in Lao People's Democratic Republic has confirmed the country's first death from H5N1 avian influenza. The 15-year-old female from Vientiane, whose infection was announced 27 February, died on 7 March after being hospitalized in neighboring Thailand.

http://www.who.int/csr/don/2007_03_08/en/index.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This means that it has mutated and humans are now susceptible to infection.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ncm

This means that it has mutated and humans are now susceptible to infection
    If that's what it means, it also means it's about time to introduce the infection world wide. If this becomes news of the day around the world, get ready to be relocated, to see the inside of the so-called "community centers", get ready for martial law.
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

Wait a minutes guys, the article didn't say she got the flu from another human who was infected with the Avian flu, that would mean the flu had mutated. What I am thinking here since it didn't say that, it just means the first case of the Avian flu in Lao. It didn't say it was spread from person to person, only that some animals had died in this village from it, in this case, I think it was caught from handling the animals theirselves, not caught from another person with the Avian Flu, right? Heck, we got enough problems right now, please God, we don't meed this to!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I do not think this is the good news of the day, either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Remember to buy your Sambucol. It has been proven better than 99% effective against the H5N1 flu virus.

Does it occur to anyone else that this is the most overhyped non-epidemic in history? I mean. there have been more cases of the bizarre Morgellons Disease than there have of this avian flu.

Does it occur to anyone else that this is the most overhyped non-epidemic in history? I mean. there have been more cases of the bizarre Morgellons Disease than there have of this avian flu.

You're right......so far, Crocket.

Yes, there is a lot of hype.

However, this is the first human death. Have there been other cases of animal to human transfer?

Many many factors.

Dixie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Yes, there is a lot of hype.

However, this is the first human death. Have there been other cases of animal to human transfer?

Many many factors.

Dixie
    Are you sure it's the first human death? I don't think that's accurate. I think that it's just the first human death in Laos.

There is a listing of the deaths and cases at this WHO page.

There have been many human deaths but always from animal to human, not human to human, that is the key, if the flu mutates so that human to human contamination happens, that will be the biggee, i think from reading this, it was meant to say this was the first human death from handling infected birds in Lao.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

There is a lot of Virus that have been killing hundreds a year in Africa. Unless they have released this to cause trouble, you know that paper about martial law, then they can build there world government.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast