Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]And other Europeans made much of Obama's ethnicity. “It's a sort of pardon of America for its slave past,â€
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Wow, the pot calling the kettle black. Who shipped slaves to the Americas in the first place? Who raped Central and South America in colonial times? Who still had "colonies" in Central America, South America, and Africa well into the 20th Century? Who promoted the numerous Crusades into the middle east and helped promote the love we all share today? How many international wars were started by the U.S. vs those started by France, England, Spain, Holland, Sweden, Italy, et al, and how many populations were enslaved by the conquerors in these wars. We gave Europe the Marshall Plan after WWII, not enslavement. We saved their stupid butts, and I think they resent it and want to drag us down to their level. May the EU collapse from its own overload of BS.[/quote]

Once this particular national nightmare is over, I look forward to an American leader who will add new depth and scope to the dimensions of "arrogant". Particularly one arrogant enough to tell the UN and all the immigration traitors to go to hell!!

Welcome to Alipac Nomex
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I for one could care less what the rest of the world thinks about the United States or "our" President, "our" President's NUMBER ONE JOB is to PROTECT THE UNITED STATES and OUR CITIZENS! The current President is willing to send our young men and women half way around the world for our National defense but REFUSES to SECURE OUR NATIONAL BORDERS! I am not certain that "our" President Elect is willing to do anything to Protect the United States and "our" Citizens, considering his background and "friends" who believe that the United States is their enemy!

Welcome to Alipac nomex:

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac nomex: Thanks for joining in!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote]And other Europeans made much of Obama's ethnicity. “It's a sort of pardon of America for its slave past,â€
    "

Yes, I wonder if BO's skin color was a few shades darker if he would have been as popular.
    Another thing I've noticed that when one is mulatto they tend to identify more with the "black" side of themselves. I've known many and only rarely would they ever seem to want to be "white".

As the wise man once said, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."
    <div>
    </div>

I find it pretty amusing that America is hated by some many countries, yet they try so hard to be like us and are so interested in what takes place here with out politics. Obama may turn out to be the most arrogant president the World has ever seen.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast