Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The World Will Be Nuclear Free In 100 Years

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

The World Will Be Nuclear Free In 100 Years

The US and Europe will gradually become nuclear free certainly starting in about 50 years and completely free in 100 years.

How can I make such a bold prediction? We'll according to our leaders in the African American country, Malcolm X beautifully stated, "Of all feilds of study, history is best suited to reward our research."

In the 1990s South Africa was squeezed by by many countries to stop their brutal apartheid system that killed children and innocent women. The leaders of the different world governments understood that White Supremacy should be as clandestine as your local municipal ordinances. Not completely gone but just enough to give the politicians a thin layer of plausible deniability. So South Africa was squeezed further with economic sanctions and some were sanctioned diplomatically.

South Africa got the hint and started to minimize White supremacy as a perennial fixture to one that appeared to dissolve into the sea of history. But that wasn't the case at all. No one in history can point to another person in ANY country that have come out of prison and straight into the presidency like Mandiba. Europeans know him as Mandela. The White Supremacist government of South Africa knew that Mandiba was beloved and that he will be used to stop the global pressure that was hurting the South African government. South Africa decided to let the Blacks vote but it will not mean anything as long as they kept the diamonds and other natural resources.

So, before the greatest switcheroo was to be conducted, South Africa's White Supremacist government was puzzeled what to do with their nuclear arsenal. It pained them to no end that Black People would be in control of "nooks". They had to do something with them due to enriched uranium having a half life of a few hundred thousand years depending on the amount. The White Supremacists thought of a plan, and that plan was to make them look like the progressive, repentant government for taking part in the nuclear arms race. They wanted themselves to appear noble for dismantling their nuclear stockpile and thus they would reap praise for being one less country to contribute to nuclear proliferation in the world. But their true purpose was convered up in the White Media and they skipped down the road to sleight change.

Now, as Europe begins to die, they will be faced with the same problem as South Africa on what to do with their nuclear stockpiles. There was outrage all across Europe when London elected a Muslim mayor but there was nothing that they could do about it. Just wait until there is a Muslim Chancellor, President or Prime Minister of a large European country. Dismantling Europe's nuclear stockpile with be the beginning. Israel have never officially acknowledged that they have nuclear weapons but Muslim countries have been trying for years to enrich uranium to no avail. So they will just use Europe's Nuclear weapons, when the time is right. After a few more years of European falling birth rates and Muslim births making up the difference, there WILL be someone in power that will be sympathetic to Islamic ideals and Israel will be in Europe's cross hairs. Europe must dismantle their nuclear stockpile.

In the US, falling White birthrates and intermarriage is on the rise and non-white people are gaining by leaps and bounds in population and educational attainment. Nigeria has more doctors in the US than native American born doctors. Filipinos hold the key to many jobs in the medical field. If the White Supremacists in the US wasn't trying to actively kill African Americans they too would have a higher number of the population but still African American numbers are still climbing slowly. The White Supremacists in the US government will have to dismantle the nuclear stockpiles soon because the thought of non Whites having control of nuclear weapons pains them to the point that they will put themselves under the mercy of other whites (Russians) in order for that not to happen.

So, in the end, China will take the reigns as the world's military power because they are mostly Han ethnically with a few others thrown in. The world will be drastically different when China holds the world's nuclear keys with Russia too scared to challenge them economically and militarily. Israel is committed to killing everyone for Israel so they will escape the dismantling of their programs.

The world will end, as we know it, due to White Supremacy, and it will be a full reboot to The Matrix.

China will rule the planet because of White Supremacy. We don't have to accept this fate but we will not escape without a few scars. Haiti is now part of the African Union. We should be recognized as a part of the African Union too. I think it will take a lot of diplomatic maneuvering but I believe that it can be done.

The future is exciting, isn't it.

I am the Digital Patriot.

Banned
    OMG, that read like a horror story. I follow your logic and I must say that this is worrying.

I usually enjoy your posts and your indignant comments on social things but this post
    is on another level. I can see it coming true, and that's where my reality crashes into many of the things you are saying.

Good job on this post but it makes me ill

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Camael View Post
    OMG, that read like a horror story. I follow your logic and I must say that this is worrying.

I usually enjoy your posts and your indignant comments on social things but this post
    is on another level. I can see it coming true, and that's where my reality crashes into many of the things you are saying.

Good job on this post but it makes me ill
    Europe has done a very bad thing and she will be punished brutally in the future. Malcolm X said, "There is no place on this Earth where Europeans have gone and brought harmony." China hates Europe for the Opium Wars. India hates Europe for the atrocities they inflicted there. Africa..., do I really need to list all of the things they did to Africa? Arab countries hated when the Europeans teamed up with Jews for the establishment of Israel. Latin America and maybe half of Korea can be Europe's friend. Native Americans don't want US cops on their land and take it very seriously when officers encroach a reservation. African Americans are having a Renaissance right now. Mexicans are trying to literally cut the US in two.

We will be dead or nearly dead, but my children and grandchildren will see Europe brought to her knees.

This just in:

Banned
    A price has to be paid for wickedness.
    The ground his bones and took special care to pulverize his teeth so nothing remained.

Banned
    Wickedness has a price

The beasts in this photo are alive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalPatriot View Post
    Europe has done a very bad thing and she will be punished brutally in the future. Malcolm X said, "There is no place on this Earth where Europeans have gone and brought harmony." China hates Europe for the Opium Wars. India hates Europe for the atrocities they inflicted there. Africa..., do I really need to list all of the things they did to Africa? Arab countries hated when the Europeans teamed up with Jews for the establishment of Israel. Latin America and maybe half of Korea can be Europe's friend. Native Americans don't want US cops on their land and take it very seriously when officers encroach a reservation. African Americans are having a Renaissance right now. Mexicans are trying to literally cut the US in two.

We will be dead or nearly dead, but my children and grandchildren will see Europe brought to her knees.

This just in:

Yes, I read about Leopold II and the horrors he caused but definitely wasn't taught in school. So you're giving the planet 100 years? I wanted to ride in a spaceship!😂

Seriously, Europe knows that they have done, and continue to do wrong. That facts is not lost on them.

I let my SO read the article and Boom! Mind blown.

Banned
    Yes, I read about Leopold II and the horrors he caused but definitely wasn't taught in school. So you're giving the planet 100 years? I wanted to ride in a spaceship!

Seriously, Europe knows that they have done, and continue to do wrong. That facts is not lost on them.

Education has always be about indoctrination of values. I reject other's values out of hand unless it's beneficial to me and my community.

Period

Banned
    Wickedness has a price

The beasts in this photo are alive

A price has to be paid for wickedness.
    The ground his bones and took special care to pulverize his teeth so nothing remained.

Heaping hot coals...

I get it. I try to treat everyone fairly, least I store up judgement like this!!
    Although, I can't help being an American and by default have benefited from certain policies, I have to drink my portion of judgement too.

Banned
    Yes, I read about Leopold II and the horrors he caused but definitely wasn't taught in school. So you're giving the planet 100 years? I wanted to ride in a spaceship!

Right on! I hoped to really explain in more detail but time was a factor.
    I believe the reckoning will drive people mad but it is a fact that must take place. If a country is so hot in the pants to talk about justice, the real test is if they like justice when it comes for them?

Amandla!

Banned
    Heaping hot coals...

I get it. I try to treat everyone fairly, least I store up judgement like this!!
    Although, I can't help being an American and by default have benefited from certain policies, I have to drink my portion of judgement too.

There's still time to lessen the countries burden but racism is essential to this country. Some people need cover to because the witnesses' testimony if overpowering.
    Look at the wound CRT made in the mental health of the country. CRT states that White Supremacy is a system and not an individual act.
    The fact hit so hard that they plugged their ears with their fingers and screamed like a demon in the temple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast